“A good choice for a night in savannah!”

La Quinta Inn Savannah Midtown
Ranked #88 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed there for a night, we checked in very late (at 22:00). The hotel is a view minutes drive outside savannah. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Breakfast was really good! The only negative was that there was no elevator and we had to carry our luggages to the first floor.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 2, 2014

all accomadations were fine except no disability room available. Made res. online and my request was accepted but nor at the hotel. was very disappointed. Had just had surgery and disability woukld have been so much better for me.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I left my glasses accidentally in the room, and called the day after about them. They said they had not talked to housekeeping, and asked to call back later that day. I did, and they said that housekeeping was gone and they did not know. This occurred for the next four times I called. The hotel itself was nice, but this treatment is unfair to a customer.

1  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed May 29, 2014

So if you failed to book a hotel on the river and get stuck in midtown, this isn't that bad of a "hotel" to stay at. First off this La Quinta looks like a somewhat cleaned up ragedy motel from the outside. The interior of your room though will surprise you compared to the exterior look. The interior are comparable to hilton hotels that you get in major cities. Large bed, comfy temperature, clean room, and clean bathroom a huge plus. I think the La Quinta fit my wife and I perfectly for our trip in Savannah. We were going to a wedding on the river walk and that's where most of the partying and fun was had. The midtown La Quinta made sense though, most of the time was supposed to be spent there and the La Quinta gave you a nice comfy bed to sleep in to do it all over again the next day. I would recommened this location if you can't get any places on the river walk or can't afford it. This was reasonably affordable.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We only stayed a couple of nights over Memorial day weekend but had a great stay outside the fact that our room wasn't ready for check-in at 3:00. The room was spacious, clean and had comfortable beds. We needed a hotel that was pet friendly since traveling with our dog and La Quinta certainly served our 4 legged needs. Others have complained about the low shower head and small bathroom. Both are correct. I'm short, 5'3" and had to stoop under the shower head but not being able to close the bathroom door wasn't an issue for us. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. You can catch the trolley bus right outside the front door of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dvon1335
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights and just average is the best way to describe it. I did not like the fact that I was traveling along and they put me in the back. I also didn't like the fact that this was a motel with the doors to the outside. That was a question I forgot to ask at booking.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank regina319
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good value if visiting a tourist area like Savannah. Comfortable bed, clean room, and great if traveling with pets. Bathrooms a bit small and outdated, but better than being ripped off by over-priced hotels. Was only minutes from historic Savannah and hotels that cost hundreds more.