“Ok for a short stay.... for the price”

La Quinta Inn Savannah Midtown
Ranked #90 of 116 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed for the weekend. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The bathroom was extremely small, luckily my husband and I don't need much privacy and we were able to keep the bathroom door open. Parking was very slim and would be almost impossible to park a large truck or suv. The hotel is pet friendly and we brought our dog with us....he did fine there. But a heads up to others that bring their dog, very small places for you to walk your dog.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kim M

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of the location, value and of course the reviews. We stayed in a King room which was clean and comfortable. It was a very small room but for a two night stay it worked for us. The only thing I noticed that I didn't like was our toliet could have been cleaner. Other than that the room was nice and clean. We were happy the hotel had wifi but it was a bit slow for me.

The continental breakfast was ok, my husband enjoyed the waffles and I had a bowl of cereal. I would of liked more selections but he thought it was good. Breakfast was very busy and it's in a very small area so it was a tight squeeze while getting your food.

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and we really liked the location of the hotel. For the price we enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank prettypinkmom
Reviewed February 13, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We chose this hotel by the glowing reviews we read beforehand and were not disappointed. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. The hotel staff couldn't be any more pleasant and helpful -- all of them! I can see why so many people have been pleased staying there. Great value for the price and not that far from downtown Savannah and all the things we wanted to see. Also, great location near restaurants and stores if you don't want to go downtown Savannah to eat.

Room Tip: We were located way in the back away from Abercorn St. so it was VERY quiet and they made sure we we...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Our room was spotless, the bed was comfortable, the staff was excellent, and our small dog stayed free. Carmelo, at the front desk, made us feel both right at home and especially welcome. Continental breakfast was good - but it can get busy, so come early. All in all, we could not have asked for a better place to stay for our weekend getaway....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2013

A very clean an nice hotel to stay at. I useto work at defferent hotels l've worked at hamton inns, microtels,and comfort inns so I know a good hotel when I see one and this one is the nicest one for the money and Miss Mandy is the sweetest and nicest front desk clerk and person ever. This hotel will always be my choice in savannah ga

Room Tip: all rooms are good but i like the one on the Dennys side
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family