“Excellent value for business traveler”

La Quinta Inn Savannah Midtown
Ranked #90 of 116 Hotels in Savannah
Macon, Georgia, USA
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I gave this location an average rating of 9 out of 10. When not with my family, I always look for the best value for my dollar since I'm on 100% commission. This property provided me a spacious clean room with WiFi and a work desk. Also a satisfactory continental breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed June 18, 2012

The room was awful. My room had German roaches (baby). My Bathroom Fan didn't work at all and the Lamp beside the TV didn't either.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Toni J
A La Quinta traveler
Orlando, Florida, USA
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Savannah, Georgia, USA
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Rooms are very clean, bathrooms are spotless. The hotel staff couldn't be more helpful. Enjoyed our stay and would definitly come back. Located in excellent location, public transportation close and easy to use. Just mintues from the river.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Stayed three nights nice room and breakfast.only problem was the quality of people in the area. Upon check in we drove around to our room and there was a couple of thugs sitting in their car watching us unpack ours,made us uncomfortable to say the least. This hotel is nice but i think if we ever returned to savannah we may stay in another hotel. The price was very economical.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

AWFUL! Worst place I have EVER stayed! We checked in to find dust all over the room, dried blood streaks on the bathroom door, dead bugs on the floor, a dirt ring around the tub, a broken toilet seat as well as dirt stains and blood on our sheets. The night manager, Sherry, was VERY rude! She moved our room, then called me at 1:30 in the morning to tell me that she could not comp our room for the night due to the fact that she was "expecting a murder scene" and told me I "..must have OTHER issues" when I came back and showed her the blood on the sheets she told me that she was expecting more than what I said....they are white sheets...they should be white, not stained with blood in various places. Also, the room we were moved to had dried blood on two of the pillows :( I was so grossed out and the way we were treated by her was worse.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
1  Thank SixFin
Cape Coral, Florida, USA
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Found the room to be very nice and comfortable, clean and quiet. We travelled with two pets (poodle and beagle). Love that LaQuinta is so very pet friendly and charge no additional pet fee. We always look for a LaQuinta when travelling with our pets and have never been disappointed. This LaQuinta location is very convenient, with direct route to Savannah Historic District (only 15-20 minute drive) and was very resonably priced. I would definately stay again when returning to visit our favorite city in GA. Thank you to all the staff for the hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple