My husband I stayed here for 3 nights during our first trip to Savannah. It was wonderful! We were in the Garden Street and had a lovely private entrance, sitting area and great accommodations. There were muffins, croissants, juice, milk and cereal in our room to have when we chose, which we liked because we hate to be on a time schedule while on vacation. There was also a bottle of wine and sodas in the fridge when we arrived. You could not have asked for a better location-we were within walking distance to everything that Savannah had to offer! We didn't even need to move the car. There was off street parking at the inn, which after hearing people in Savannah talk, is a very rare. Right around the corner is the Mercer House, and just a short walk away is Forsythe Park. Another plus for us is that we always travel with our Great Dane and it is sometimes
difficult to find a nice place to stay with him, but Joan's On Jones worked out great! We will definitely be back and will share our experience with friends and family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately 1860s Victorian in the heart of Savannah's Historic District, consisting of two roomy, antique-filled suites. Each features sitting room, queen-bed bedroom, private entry and private bath. You'll love the amenities like goosedown pillows and duvets, complementary wine, fresh flowers and luxury soaps. Joan & Gary Levy live upstairs & are available for advice on touring, restaurants and shops nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Joan's on Jones B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Joan`s On Jones Bed And Breakfast
- Joan`s On Jones Hotel Savannah