My husband and I stayed here for our wedding weekend in the Jones Street Suite and chose this B&B because we had a dog and they allow dogs. The room was much bigger than I had expected and we had lots of room. The location is more towards Forsyth Park than the Riverfront, so it was a bit of walking. I didn't get to meet Joan since she was heading out of town, but the two housekeepers (one was named Ann) took great care of us. There was a bottle of wine and snacks waiting for us in the room when we checked in and there were some doggie treats for our dog as well. The off-street parking was wonderful, and the street parking is free in front of the house on the weekends. The other housekeeper offered to walk our dog for us while we were out which was really nice of her. The only thing that bothered us was the dog that lives upstairs started barking and howling at 8am every morning, which some other reviewers had mentioned. My husband didn't wake up (heavy sleeper) but I woke up, but was able to go back to sleep after the dog stopped. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately 1860s Victorian in the heart of Savannah's Historic District, consisting of two roomy, antique-filled suites. Each features sitting room, queen-bed bedroom, private entry and private bath. You'll love the amenities like goosedown pillows and duvets, complementary wine, fresh flowers and luxury soaps. Joan & Gary Levy live upstairs & are available for advice on touring, restaurants and shops nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Joan's on Jones B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Joan`s On Jones Bed And Breakfast
- Joan`s On Jones Hotel Savannah