We love Savannah, and a good base of operations is the foudation for our mini-vacations there. Joan's B&B just oozes old south charm. A curiosity is that the main entrance is really the back entrance, but this egress takes you through a delightful garden patio that is absolutely private and affords a great way to cool down, have a drink and debrief each other on the day's activities. The unit is well-appointed with kitchen facilities and the hosts and their dog are great companions. By the way, if you meet their expectations, the place is pet-friendly - an important part of our travel requirements. Oh, and they are within walking distance to one of the finest restaurants in Savannah - Noble Fare!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately 1860s Victorian in the heart of Savannah's Historic District, consisting of two roomy, antique-filled suites. Each features sitting room, queen-bed bedroom, private entry and private bath. You'll love the amenities like goosedown pillows and duvets, complementary wine, fresh flowers and luxury soaps. Joan & Gary Levy live upstairs & are available for advice on touring, restaurants and shops nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Joan's on Jones B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Joan`s On Jones Bed And Breakfast
- Joan`s On Jones Hotel Savannah