Hyatt Regency Savannah
  • Bar/Lounge
$157
$148
  • Pool
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$81
$239
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$199
$430
$230
Orbitz.com
3,261 results
All reviewsriver streetwindows restaurantgreat locationvalet parkingcity halla river view roomhistoric districtcontainer shipsper nightwithin walking distanceindoor poolcorner roomvalet serviceking bedsouthern hospitalityelevatorconference
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This hotel sits right on River Street in Savannah and has private access right down onto River Street. There is parking underneath the hotel which if you know Savannah it's hard to park there. It is valet at $22 a day so it's pricey but your car is easily available. We were there at Christmas time so it was decorated very pretty for the Holiday. The Concierge was very nice and helpful with directions to Uncle Bubba's! The only negative was after our first night stay there we came back to the room after 3 pm and it still was not cleaned yet and we were out of toilet paper. We called the desk and they brought TP right up. We left again and when we returned later it was finally cleaned. I don't know if they were busy that weekend but otherwise no complaints. You just can't beat the location to River Street and City Market with this hotel. They even have an indoor swimming pool and a roof top deck. It's beautiful at sunset! Our room price covered the buffet breakfast in the morning which is pricey if not included. It was good and very nice service in there. If it's not included in your price I would go to Huey's though and have their breakfast, they have beignets!

Room Tip: Get a high floor facing the river
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
HyattRegency351, Manager at Hyatt Regency Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear HeatherJ144,

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and found our location to be perfect for your visit. We hope that you will be able to return again soon for another visit.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

People working there were nice but the rooms were not four stars. Stay at Westin and just take the boat to Riverstreet. This hotel needs major remodel. Carpets need cleaning and beds are horrible. Bathrooms need a fan. The room service menu for kids was too limited. I understand they are trying to offer healthy options but give me a break egg tacos.

Stayed: February 2014
HyattRegency351, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear VisitorGa-

I wanted to offer my sincere apologies that our hotel did not live up to your expectations on this trip. You will be excited to learn that our hotel is due for a full rooms renovation in early 2015, and I will be sure to pass along your comments to our design team as we move forward. If you have any questions or further comments, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at josh.klein@hyatt.com. We recognize that you have many options in hotel stays, and hope that you will consider the Hyatt Regency Savannah for your next trip to our historic city.

Kind Regards-

Josh Klein
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed February 13, 2014

February 13, 2014

NEVER use the web check-in because it will automatically charge your credit card prior to your arrival. I am travelling on a work related trip. The trip is funded by work funds. I had to reserve the room with my credit card to hold it. I specifically selected on the web check-in that I would not charge my card for the room. But it charged it anyway! $1400 bucks!!! Ridiculous service! When I checked-in, the front desk personnel did not say anything about the charge to my card, even after I paid with a check. I checked in at 7pm and the account was charged at 4pm. WOW!! So why did teh front desk personnel accept my payment when it was clearly charged on my credit card! Just plain sorry!!!!!!! NEVER staying at the HYATT again!!!

2  Thank Joi A

Dear Joi A-

I want to apologize for the inconvenience that was faced with our automatic hold placed on credit cards in order to confirm reservations. If you will please email me directly at josh.klein@hyatt.com, I will make sure that this gets rectified as soon as possible. I understand that financial errors can be incredibly frustrating, and I want to express my sincere apologies that this incident occured, Every day we strive to exceed the expectations of our guests. I am embarrassed at the fact that we were unable to do that for you. I know that it is difficult, but I hope that you view this experience as isolated, and not indicative of the service we strive to provide. I look forward to hearing from you.

Josh Klein
Guest Services Manager
Hyatt Regency Savannah

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Antoinette Smith, Shirley Larecy, Whitney Hall, Viola Spatcher and Cathy Coleman all work in the Restaurant and made each morning such a pleasure. My husband was attending a conference at the Hyatt so I was eating alone but they made me feel like I was eating with family. The view of the Savannah River from the wall of glass right next to my table just added to the enjoyment of the very good food. From the manager who always stopped by to see if I was being taken care of all of the staff in the restaurant and Kris who freshened my room each day they made our stay there memorable.

1  Thank m4pat

Dear m4pat,

Thank you so much for posting a review of your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and found the ladies in our Windows Restaurant to be so lovely. We strive to exceed each of our guests expectations and I am happy to hear that we were able to make you feel like part of our family. We hope you will return once again to visit soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed here for the NACM/GCCA conference. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The conference rooms were well setup. The breakfast was good. The hotel is very conveniently located along the river. My room had a great view.

My only complaint is that they serve Pepsi not Coke and that I think you had to take the elevator down to the riverside part.

Dear Hansardo,

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your conference and found the conference room pleasing and the staff friendly and helpful. We hope that you will return if your travels once again bring you to Savannah.