3,515 results
All reviews river street great location valet parking city hall a river view room historic district king bed cargo ships within walking distance per night indoor pool corner room southern hospitality elevator conference atrium concierge
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

You can't get a better location. Situated on the water and walking distance to everything. The rooms are okay but could do with refurbishing. Parking expensive at $22 per night. We paid $9 across from the hotel in the public car park. We got at deal on the room on Hotwire for $112 for the night. I wouldn't pay $214 which was the advertised rate on other websites. If you can get a good deal go for it, just for the location.

• Stayed: September 2013
HyattRegency351, Manager at Hyatt Regency Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear KevinW1961,

Thank you very much for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our great location on the river front. I will pass along your comments regarding the valet parking and guest rooms to appropriate departments for review and action. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The Hyatt Regency is our favorite location in Savannah. We enjoy watching the activity on the river and walking around the shops and restaurants that surround the Hyatt. We asked and received a river view on the side of hotel.The front is our favorite but for one night the view was fine and also had a small balcony overlooking the Bohemian Hotel rooftop lounge. Have also stayed there but better price at Hyatt.
Friendly staff, spacious room with coffee.

Room Tip: Ask for river view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear barbiegator,

Thank you so much for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you are a returning guest and we were able to have you with us once again. We like to exceed the expectations of each guest and I am pleased that we were able to do that once again for you. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Great location in the river. Worth spending the extra money on the river view room. Much more spacious than an interior room. Staff went above and beyond to relocate and upgrade my room. Afternoon drinks in the lounge balcony overlooking the river walk at sunset was fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Sweetsunshiny

Dear Sweetsunshiny,

Thank you so much for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the service and location to be great. We do hope that you will return for another visit again soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

If you didn't get the hint from the title, this is in a great location!!! You can walk anywhere in the city and find great sights and restaurants. The hotel needs a little cosmetic TLC, but the location and warm friendly staff make up for the need for a little bit of paint and caulking!

Room Tip: Bid on an online sight for a great deal!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear M H,

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and found the staff friendly. I will certainly pass along the remaining comments to the appropriate departments for action and discussion. We do hope that you will return again soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had stayed at t his Hyatt several years ago when scouting a location for an event. I ended up choosing another venue, but not because of the hospitality or service here! The service, the food and the rooms are stellar, and the location is probably the best in Savannah. The elevator down to River St make everything very walkable. The parking system is fabulous, and the hospitality and food are terrific. I am going back for my daughter's wedding!

I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear cjval,

Thank you very much for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us once again. We like to exceed each guests expectations and I am pleased to hear that our hospitality and service was able to do that once again. We look forward to welcoming you back for your daughter's wedding.