“Excellent Service”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I thoroughly enjoy my stay at this hotel. Everyone was so full of life and willing to answer all our questions. Laveda, who checked us in was awesome!!!! And what can I say about Mr. Phil the Concierge who was very knowledgeable of all of the attractions. My stay was extremely pleasant. The only thing I wish could have been less expensive would be the parking. Love it! Love it! Love it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank n2praze
HyattRegency351, Manager at Hyatt Regency Savannah, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear n2praze,

Thank you very much for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations with our service. I will let LaVada and Phil know of your thoughts, they will be thrilled. I do hope that you will return to visit again soon!

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (644)
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 8, 2013

we stayed two nights at this hotel and found it to be a great spot for touring the historic district. since the hotel pool was being remodeled and was closed we got a great rate on the room. our room was clean not elaborate but nice. the hotel outdoor bar area overlooks the river and shops along the river. we could walk to everything. the garden top deck had another great view of the river from the other side.

Room Tip: i wish i had asked for a room that look outside our room view was of the interior lobby area. also...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear ann c,

Thank you so much for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the location was perfect for your trip. I apologize for the pool closure for renovation and hope that you will return to visit and see our newly redesigned pool area.

Tucker, Georgia, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a convention there and the room was excellent as was all the other services we used. The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to please us. The parking was pricy, bit anytime we needed something from the car it was easy to get to.

Room Tip: Ask for a riverview room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear JD-McFarlan,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our guest rooms and staff excellent. I will certainly pass along your comments regarding the parking to the appropriate departments. I do hope that you are able to return again soon!

columbus, oH
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Like most Hyatt properties, this is a very nice hotel. The room was large and very clean. The staff was excellent . . . from front desk to housekeeping, everyone was helpful. And the location is ideal: we walked everywhere. My only quarrel is that like many Hyatts, this one has a number of interior rooms (the windows look out onto the lobby). I really don't like not having natural light and so I wish I had upgraded to a riverside view.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a riverside room, or ask for one with windows to the street.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear jbeg99,

Thank you very much for your recent review of your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and found the staff to be excellent in all areas. I hope that you will return again to visit soon!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This hotel is in a great location and you can walk to all the great spots. Excellent service from the front desk and our room was huge. All amenities supplied and the room was clean. Parking was a bit over priced but you can park over the road for a cheaper cost. Only problem that I found was they seem t have a bad smell on our floor and the toilet seemed to have difficulty flushing.Otherwise highly recommended and good value. Would stay here again

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear madamcholet,

Thank you so much for your recent review of your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our location, found our service to be excellent and had all the amenities that you needed to enjoy your time.

I do apologize for the odor and the problem with the toilet. I will certainly pass along these comments to the appropriate departments for follow up.

We do hope that you are able to return and visit with us again!

Sarah
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

We decided last minute to head to Savannah and landed a great deal on Priceline. We were greeted by Mary who, in my opinion is one of the best front desk agents I have ever encountered. We stayed in a city view room, which had a lovely view of all the action going on below. We had a minor issue with the room but was taken care of instantly and without interrupting our time. I do agree with another review about a mini fridge. That would have been nice to have after walking around all day. At the time of our stay, the indoor pool was under construction. My son was a little disappointed when he heard but truthfully, we spent little time at the hotel. There is just too much to do in Savannah! Now, if we would have stayed longer the pool might have been an issue but we were offered a pass to the Marriott. Valet is the only option and $22 is a lot BUT public lots are nearby and they are roughly $16. For $6 more and unlimited coming and going makes it worth the convenience of being so close. Concierge was very helpful and every staff member we passed was courteous. We were lucky enough to have Mary check us out and she went above and beyond the call of customer service. I have already told a couple of friends who want to vacation in Savannah to definitely make the Hyatt an option!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear headedtoTX,

Thank you so much for your review of your stay and for recommending us to your friends. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and found the hotel staff helpful and courteous.

I will pass along your kind words to Mary, I know she will be thrilled. I am sorry that the pool was closed for renovation during your visit but I hope that you will return to visit again soon and visit our newly designed pool area.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our stay at Hyatt was great because of the staff. We were greeted with smiles. Every questions were answer in detail. The check in staff was above excellent. We was very comfortable with the advice we receive from Mr. Phil Starks the concierge. The breakfast buffet was above excellent including the staff at Perks. Vu Lounge was good also. The valet parking was not an option with $22.00 per day. I was surprise at the charge for wifi.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HyattRegency351, Manager at Hyatt Regency Savannah, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear susief56,

Thank you so much for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be great. We enjoy exceeding each guests expectations and I am so happy that we were able to do so with yours. I will certainly pass along your comments to Phil, the staff at Perks, Front desk and Vu Lounge. They will be excited to hear of your thoughts. I will also pass along the notes regarding valet parking and internet to the appropriate departments for review.

Thank you again susief56 and we look forward to welcoming you back.