My husband and I stayed here a Thursday - Sunday. The front desk was very helpful in arranging a room for us that was by the pool per our request. We informed the front desk of our pet and they advised us to display the "don't disturb" sign to ensure room service would not enter. We had no problems with this.
The hotel was overall clean and very convienent to historic Savannah without the price tag. If you are looking to spend more money on entertainment and dining while still comfort in lodging, Red Roof Midtown is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 is located 4.9 miles from Savannah's famous Historic District. Our guests will find many fabulous restaurants and tons of shopping within minutes. Visit City Market or Memorial Stadium. Enjoy free WiFi in all modern guest rooms . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Motel-6, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Savannah - Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah Midtown
- Red Roof Inn Midtown
- Savannah Hampton Inn