Although not in the historic district, the Hampton Inn Midtown is an easy drive from that area and much less expensive that most of the hotels in the historic district. Our room had a king size bed, fold-out sofa, mini fridge, microwave. The staff is very friendly. We enjoyed our stay. It's about six miles from historic district. But Savannah does have parking available for reasonable rates downtown. After 5 p.m. metered parking is free. Worth the drive for the savings we had by staying further out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 is located 4.9 miles from Savannah's famous Historic District. Our guests will find many fabulous restaurants and tons of shopping within minutes. Visit City Market or Memorial Stadium. Enjoy free WiFi in all modern guest rooms . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Motel-6 so you can book your Motel 6 Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Savannah - Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah Midtown
- Red Roof Inn Midtown
- Savannah Hampton Inn