We got to the motel at 2:30, had to wait til 3:00 to check in. We requested a room on the ground floor, for some unknown reason - they weren't that busy, we had to walk the whole length of the motel plus half another one to get to our room. There wasn't any coffee maker, microwave or refrigerator in the room. I went to hang up our clothes and the hangers were missing. I went to turn on a couple lamps and when they didn't light, I checked for the reason. One had a burnt bulb and the other was missing! Also, the price posted in front of the motel was not the starting price. We definitely won't stay there again!! The female who booked us in, had a cold and sounded like she should be in bed, not dealing with the public and infecting them! Savannah is such a beautiful city, it was not a good way to end our vacation on our way back to NC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 is located 4.9 miles from Savannah's famous Historic District. Our guests will find many fabulous restaurants and tons of shopping within minutes. Visit City Market or Memorial Stadium. Enjoy free WiFi in all modern guest rooms . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Motel-6, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Motel 6 Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Savannah - Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah Midtown
- Red Roof Inn Midtown
- Savannah Hampton Inn