My husband and I stayed here for one night last week while vacationing in Savannah. The staff is friendly, nice and helpful and a light continental breakfast is included in the price. The coffee is wonderful. The lobby and breakfast area was very clean. The price of our room was very very inexpensive and it is in an excellent location. But, the room was not very clean. The carpet needs replacing and so does the bathtub. The new owners are in the process of renovating so that is understandable. I like the way this hotel is set up. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 is located 4.9 miles from Savannah's famous Historic District. Our guests will find many fabulous restaurants and tons of shopping within minutes. Visit City Market or Memorial Stadium. Enjoy free WiFi in all modern guest rooms . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Motel-6, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Motel 6 Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Savannah - Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah Midtown
- Red Roof Inn Midtown
- Savannah Hampton Inn