We stayed at the Red Roof for two nights. Husband wouldn't move. It was not clean, the shower head was falling from the wall, the maid never came to make the bed. On the plus side, it was cheap. That is the only good thing I can say. I would not stay there again although the access to the historic downtown was great. We loved the haunting beauty of the historic area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 is located 4.9 miles from Savannah's famous Historic District. Our guests will find many fabulous restaurants and tons of shopping within minutes. Visit City Market or Memorial Stadium. Enjoy free WiFi in all modern guest rooms . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Motel-6, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Motel 6 Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Savannah - Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah Midtown
- Red Roof Inn Midtown
- Savannah Hampton Inn