Courtyard by Marriott Savannah Midtown
$188
$163
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$229
$135
Preferred Hotels
$139
  • Pool
All reviewsstandard courtyardhistoric districtroom was cleanan older hotelwater pressurei highly recommend this hotelriver streetabercornupgrades
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel our last night of a road trip and it was nice. The lobby is full of resources including a bar, Internet area and sitting area. They also had Starbucks. It was very nice and very relaxing. Our room was nice. It had a sliding door to go outside which made our car very accessible. Near the hotel we found multiple options of places to eat. It is also located near the highway so traveling home the next day is quick and easy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been reading horror stories about the staff, rooms, and location. My daughter was in the hospital for 3 months earlier this year so I'm familiar with midtown; however this is my first stay at courtyard. We booked two rooms via Priceline for a small family reunion over the fourth weekend. The staff was courteous and the rooms were just fine. It did seem hard to cool the room to my husbands liking, but I enjoyed the stay. I stay at several hotels as we travel often, and this hotel was spot on for the price paid.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard view only if you don't mind 6 am swimmers!
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed the night of July 3rd and the two front desk agents were SO helpful! They gave us a map of downtown and recoomendations of great restuarants. They were both so friendly and accomodating! They genuinely cared. The hotel was only 5 miles from downtown, a great location!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed at the Savannah Courtyard Marriott Midtown property over 4 of July weekend 2013. Before I start let me say that we are loyal Elite Gold Marriott members and have been for years. The area this property is in is not the safest. Closed businesses everywhere including the deserted Bennigans right in front of the hotel. But it was our only choice to stay close to Tybee to visit family. We woke up Sunday morning to having our car broken into and window completely smashed. Glass everywhere. We has the front desk call the police for us. Now one might think that if a customer ask you to call the police you might come out and check on them. 45 minutes later the manager comes out after we go in requesting him to come out. Abruptly pointed out the sign that they were not liable for anything. Didn't even come and look at damage or ask what was taken. Wow what a great guest experience and he told us it had happen before at the property. Police officer confirmed they area had been having a big problem with it. Avoid this place or you might end up with a $300 new window and a miserable end to a vacation.

Room Tip: If you staying in the area make sure to pick a property with a security guard and camera system.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Rachel C, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I would like to personally apologize for what happened while you were staying at my property. I do realize that this was very inconvenient and made for a terrible stay. I have been at this property for almost two years and this has not happened since I have been here, so I'm assuming that the police officer was referring to a time prior to when I began. Unfortunately at most properties the hotel is not responsible for any break-ins or damages to a vehicle but I agree, the manager on duty could have paid more attention to the situation and for that I apologize as well. I was happy to hear that Marriott claims did reimburse you for the damages which normally they do not. If there is anything I can do for you in the future please do not hesitiate to reach out to me. I do value your business and hope you do return to the hotel for a future stay.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My friend book this hotel so I was not knowing what to expect. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and accommodating to get us rooms next to each other and also gave us tourist info. The lobby was very modern and welcoming. I know from my friend that the Jacuzzi was not working so that was one minor complaint. Other than that everything was great. The room was very clean and I do inspections. The bed and the pillows were the most comfortable that I have ever slept in. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. The other downside is it takes about 15 minutes to get to Historic Downtown, however it is a straight shoot down Abercorn.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

I'm glad you enjoyed our new beds! They are all brand new mattresses that were replaced in conjuction with our renovation. I do apologize that the spa was not available for your use, It is back up and running so come back and enjoy it!