Presidents' Quarters Inn
$188
$163
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
$132
$159
Hampton.com
$152
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$229
$135
Preferred Hotels
$139
1,008 results
All reviewsoglethorpe squareprivate parking loteisenhower suitewoodrow wilsonjohnson roomhistoric districton site parkingafternoon winebeautiful courtyardsouthern hospitalitywine and appetizersbed and breakfastwithin walking distanceturn down servicebreakfast was deliciousevery morningother guests
Reviewed May 22, 2007

My husband and I had stayed at this location 5 years ago and really loved it, so naturally, when my friend and i decided to go to Savannah i suggested staying here. While the inn is in desperate need of updating, the rooms were clean and the staff was attentive (especially Anna!). After speaking to the staff we learned that the entire inn was to be redone by next year. I look forward to coming back and staying here again - as long as they don't raise the prices too high to offset the repairs it sorely needs.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with friends
7  Thank SavannahGirlatHeart
Reviewed April 11, 2007

My husband and I arrived in Savannah without reservations and began to drive around the Historic District looking for a Bed and Breakfast. We came upon the President's Quarters quite by acccident and are very glad we did. The inn is located in a great area of the city for walking to shops and restaurants. It has enough parking for all the guests which we found was a real plus. The Inn could use some re-decorating and the staff told us that the property was changing owners and they were going to get a face lift. Everyone seemed really excited about the change. The staff, by the way, were wonderful and gave us really good service throughtout our stay. The rooms are very large and ours had a sitting area and place for breakfast in the room. Breakfast is a continental-plus and was very good. We also enjoyed wine and munchies in the late afternoon. Be sure and try the 1790 Restaurant next door. We had a great dinner there one night and would certainly recommend it.

Stayed: April 2007
5  Thank nenebug
Reviewed March 18, 2007

My husband and I stayed at President's Quarters Inn & Guesthouse in the Guesthouse across the street from the main inn. It was lovely. We stayed on the main floor and we had the entire guest house to ourselves for the good part of the day. We did explore the other 2 suites there (there are only 3 in the guest house) and all 3 are very beautiful! I am looking forward to our next visit there!

• Stayed: June 2003, traveled as a couple
5  Thank ARRomell
Reviewed March 10, 2007

I just returned from a two night stay at the President's Quarters with my sister and found it to be a delightful place to stay while experiencing Savannah. The location can't be beat; we were able to walk to everything in the historic district. The staff were cheerful, friendly and helpful. When my sister unexpectedly found out she had to do a job interview by telephone, the front desk staff helped her retrieve information from the front desk computer. Our room, the Harry Truman room, was spacious and comfortable. Some maintenance of damage to one of the walls is necessary, but I've experienced that before in old southern B and Bs. The wine and cheese hour consisted of three types of wine, plus sherry and port, cheese, three spreads/dips and crackers, pinwheel sandwiches, mini-cream puffs and other sweets. Breakfast included juices, warm quiche, fruit and pastries. The sideboard was replenished frequently both days. One final note--the President's Quarters has free on-site parking in the historic district, so we didn't need to drive around looking for a parking space or pay exhorbitant hotel parking fees. This should be factored in when considering the cost of the B and B. Also, be sure to ask for the AAA rate if you're a member. All in all, a delightful stay.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank IllinoisTravel4Fun
Reviewed February 2, 2007

We stayed in the JF Kennedy Suite at the Presidents Quarters. We were there for a long weekend in December to celebrate our Anniversary. The room was very nice. Much larger than I had expected. The fireplace in the room was a delight as we are from Florida. There was a little sitting area in the room and a nice balcony right off the room. The weather was nice when we were there and we were able to sit outside in the morning and evening. The Inn was in a very convenient location to everything.

We reserved the room with a romance package We had roses and champagne in the room and a carriage ride was included. We went to dinner at the Pink House and had the carriage company pick us up at the restaraunt after dinner, which was very cool.

This was my first trip to Savannah and I just loved it. Lots of good restaraunts to choose from. Would recommend going to the Mercer House for a tour, especially fun if you have seen Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

• Stayed: December 2006