“Restfull and Relaxing”

Presidents' Quarters Inn
Ranked #5 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My wife and I went to the Presidents Quarters prior to attending our sons graduation from U S Marine Corps Boot Camp at Parris Island. The Inn was a perfect place to decompress. The rooms are well appointed and boarder on luxury..The location in Savannah is ideal for strolling thru the city and enjoying the history and shops in the city. We cannot say enough about the personal attention that the staff provided to us. It is our place to stay in Savannah on future visits

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I have been to Savannah many many times. We have stayed in numerous B&B...by far this was the grandest of them all. The Inn is very well appointed and the rooms are all beautiful. We stayed in the Kenned and it was so special. The view from the balcony was so peaceful and relaxing.The staff was the real treat. I have never felt more at home and catered to as I was this weekend. Jane the Innkeeper was awesome. I could talk with her for hours given the chance ....I truly looked forward to seeing her every morning at breakfast.The front desk staff were ALL very special but the night crew they are something else. Connie ,Ebony and Hadi were always accommodating.Ebony even moved her car so I could park in a more desirable spot in the private parking lot.The food was EXCELLENT. I was pleased with each mornings unique chefs choice.KUDOS to all those in the Kitchen. The selection of wines they offered with hors d'oeuvre each evening was of a good variety. Hadi let me know I could get sherry at any hour! The rooms were kept in tip top shape the entire time by the housekeeping staff ( THIS PLACE IS CLEAN!)Thanks Theresa.The bed was amazing. I slept like a baby. This is truly "THE PLACE TO STAY!" (great location in the historical district)

Room Tip: Any and all the rooms in this Inn (you can see them all before check in time @ 3 pm...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I went to President's Quarters Inn following my son's wedding to spend a couple days "winding down" and was just very impressed with the Inn. All of the staff was very friendly, the room was large and comfortable, the location was perfect and the evening wine/appetizer time was wonderful - the food was excellent and we spent time with other guests visiting - met many interesting people. Whatever we needed, the staff was quick to provide. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone considering a stay in Savannah!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed 3 nights in October and loved it! The rooms are beautifully appointed, with a charming and cozy, yet sophisticated, southern country decor. Our room, the Lyndon B. Johnson room, was huge with a decorative fireplace, elegant four post, decorative metal work bed and charming decorative accessories. Beautiful bathroom too! The B & B offers many special touches such as daily complimentary bottles of water, free internet, complimentary wine and appetizer in the afternoons, lovely gardens, substantial breakfast, and free on-site parking. Super friendly, helpful staff that helped us plan our daily itineraries. The Inn is centrally located in a historic, upscale, residential neighborhood, within walking distance of everything. I highly recommend this Inn when visiting Savannah.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I took my husband to this lovely B & B for his birthday. It is just lovely. This was our second time staying in this inn. The first time we were in the Roosevelt Room. All the pictures are related to that presidency. This time we were in the Kennedy suite. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed. We wish their fireplace was operable as that would have made the setting even better. Both of the suites we have stayed in had a lovely balcony looking over the courtyard which even in November we were able to enjoy. The staff was very hospitable and gave great references for restaurants in Savannah. The inn is centrally located in the historic district and just a couple of blocks from the river front. A car is really not needed to see most things. The breakfasts were delicious and the afternoon social time wonderful with wine and appetizers and a great way to meet other people visiting the area.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Booked one night at the President's Quarters to break up our drive down to Florida. Wished we had more time to spend in Savannah and at the President's Quarters. We look forward to returning someday. The location was perfect, just steps away from dining and shopping, a lovely park, and strolling along the waterfront. The bed was comfortable and the room spacious. Our breakfast was delicious, with options for hot cooked or fresh fruit/yogurt/granola. The coffee was fantastic. The staff made us feel so welcome. Loved that they are pet friendly!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed for a weekend getaway, our first to Savannah. We couldn't have been more pleased with this beautiful place. The staff made our experience complete. Big, well furnished rooms with huge modern baths that don't interfere with the old world feel of the place.
It's right in the middle of the Historic District and close to the Riverfront, so we didn't need our car the entire weekend. We can't wait to get back. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: No pool or fitness center. Not a big deal at all. This is a bed and breakfast.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple