Azalea Inn & Villas
  • Bar/Lounge
$239
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$81
$214
$200
  • Restaurant
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$199
$430
$230
Orbitz.com
1,018 results
All reviewscotton exchangelive oak canopyother guestsforsyth parkgarden cottageselect registrybed and breakfastmagnolia roomhistoric districtevery morningprivate balconytrip to savannahfelt like homethe main housespanish mossoff street parkingbreakfast was amazing
Reviewed May 30, 2007

What a delightful experience. It was so much more than we expected. The Inn is charming, but the hospitality of the owners was what really made us feel as if we were guests in their home.

Reviewed May 26, 2007

Three of my good friends and myself, stayed one night of our trip over Mother's Day weekend at the Azalea Inn. Had a nice welcome from The Staff and enjoyed the front room and cordials as we were being checked in. We stayed away from the main house in the upstairs of the carriage house which had 2 queensized beds and a shared bath. The beds and the linens were very comfortable. The next morning we all went down to the dinning room and enjoyed a very nice breakfast of crepes and a nice little surprise on our plate for Mother's Day. Teresa is a very engageing hostess and made us feel at home.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed May 24, 2007

This was our first visit to Savannah and we couldn't have picked a nicer place to stay. The home is beautiful, the staff are friendly, pleasant and helpful. The Innkeepers Jake, and especially Theresa, make you feel right at home as if you are a member of the family. In the afternoon there is an appetizer/wine hour which was an especially nice touch. There are 3 Yorkie dogs on the property and they were a delight to have around as they entertain all the quests. Azalea Inn felt like our home away from home.

Cindy and Lee Huffman
Woodbridge, VA

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed May 22, 2007

I decided to surprise my husband and I booked a trip at the Azalea Inn for our 1st Anniversary. Teresa and her staff not only took care of the arrangements at Azalea Inn but also made reservations for us at 3 restaurants and booked us two tours. I did not have to contact anyone but them and it was so easy! I knew Azalea was going to be beautiful because I had seen the pictures but the real thing is even more beautiful! We stayed in Sweet Olive which is on the 1st floor and it is right at the pool with the beautiful gardens surrounding it. The food and wine was wonderful and all the guests that were there were very friendly. My husband and I will definitely be back to Savannah and when we decide to come back, Azalea Inn will be the first place I call.

Thanks Azalea Inn for making our 1st Anniversary unforgettable!
Stephanie and Alex Lawley

Reviewed May 19, 2007

The Azalea Inn is a beautiful property whose owners take excellent care of their guests. The hospitality is warm and attentive; the breakfasts, afternoon sweets, and evening hors d'oeurves (yes, you get more than just the morning repast!) are delicious and homemade; and the gorgeous front porch and back patio/pool area are delightful oases any time of day. We highly recommend the Azalea!