Azalea Inn & Villas
  • Bar/Lounge
$239
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$81
$200
  • Restaurant
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$199
$430
$230
Travelocity
1,018 results
All reviewscotton exchangelive oak canopyother guestsforsyth parkgarden cottageselect registrybed and breakfastmagnolia roomhistoric districtevery morningprivate balconytrip to savannahfelt like homethe main housespanish mossoff street parkingbreakfast was amazing
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Azalea Inn and Gardens for a long weekend in April of 2013. We adore B&Bs and their attention to service and detail, quite frankly, blew my expectations right out of the water.

Right from the beginning with booking our room online, the contact by the Azalea Inn was proactive and friendly. It felt like I was organizing my trip with an old friend who knew the city well. They assisted me with options and set up all my reservations.

When I had a special request, such as a "breakfast in bed" (not room service, that is an acceptable non-option for how they run the business), they accomodated that immediately and brought what they were serving in the dining room out to us, perfectly prepared (the food was *amazing*).

I recommend Azalea Inn & Gardens 100%. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My partner booked a weekend trip here at my request for a B&B. It was the first time he'd ever been to one and my first trip to Savannah. To say the least, we will be back!

The service was some of the best we have ever experienced. The Azalea Inn staff was helpful in planning, reserving and executing surprises throughout the weekend. My darling partner is not the best at planning things but the ladies here offered options and managed to ease his stress through all the planning.

We stayed in the bottom floor of the Cottage Garden house and the room was spectacular. Every comfort of home and then some. The food each morning was delicious and the added companionship of the other guests and staff was very welcome (Not to mention Joey who was the most adorable little thing ever!).

The B&B was so close to everything that we parked the car and walked most of the weekend. The gardens and pool were perfectly maintained and even though it was too cold to enjoy much, the patio overlooking it all was my favorite spot of the weekend.

We can't thank them enough or go back soon enough!

Room Tip: The Cottage house is just private enough without being too far away.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was fortunate enough to be able to stay at the Azalea Inn during the week of April 12th. My gorgeous downstairs room called the "Gentleman's Quarter", should be renamed since its' relaxing soft taupe and Asian flare would appeal to anyone. If you are as tall as KD, (yes, I'm from Oklahoma City), the height of the shower head will put you over the moon. Although Savannah has some of the best cuisine I've ever tasted (don't miss Local or Elizabeth's), you don't have to spend a dime eating out. Teresa and her staff (including Shannon and Madison) will delight your culinary senses every morning, afternoon and evening with their spectacular brunches, afternoon hors d'oeuvres and evening sweet treats. My son, daughter-in law and I did not have to drive to see the beautiful historic district, it's parks (Squares), museums, homes and river walk. The Azalea Inn is within walking distance to just about everything. It is located in a beautiful neighborhood and is itself, one of the loveliest homes I've ever seen. All of this, however pales in comparison to Teresa, her staff and Joey the "guard dog" (who weighs maybe 10 ounces). They will make you feel as if you are part of the family. If you are as sentimental as I, you may feel as if you are leaving family when you drive away.

1  Thank Liessa198
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights in April. Wonderful Inn and the staff are GREAT! They were extremely helpful...they recommended and mad reservations at two fabulous restaurants for us! Very relaxing .... would definitely recommend. We loved having Joey (the dog) around too...he was great! THe location is great...you can walk to everything in the historic district of this wonderful city.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great location. On a quiet street, but within easy walking distance of everything in the Historic District. Lovely building, inside and out. Our room (Live Oak Canopy) was very comfortable, in the back, on the second floor, with a private covered deck overlooking the pool and garden. Breakfasts were wonderful, as were snacks offered daily. Very helpful staff, leaving no need unmet. Good restaurant recommendations provided. At breakfast we met interesting guests from near and far. Hard to imagine how our stay could have been any nicer.