“Delicious lunch spot ”
Review of Cafe M

Cafe M
Ranked #16 of 938 Restaurants in Savannah
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in here for lunch and was completely surprised by how delicious it was! I got the pesto and prosciutto sandwich on a baguette and it was simply divine; it was mouth watering. The service was great, and everyone was very friendly. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because there is not a lot of seating (indoors or outdoors) and it was rather crowded so it felt kinda squished. Over all, I highly recommend!

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Lovely busy little café , stopped for breakfast on the three days of our stay in Savannah. My husband had the scrambled egg on baguette and thought it was so delicious he ordered it on two mornings it was so good! The staff were very welcoming and helpful. Would recommend and hope to visit again.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

So this is one of the top places so we had to come check it out. The line was very long when we arrived. My wife and I both ordered their croissant breakfast sandwich. After waiting in line for about 45 minutes to order and another 25 to actually get our food, we were both disappointed. The sandwich came with watery eggs and it looked like something I could’ve defrosted from the frozen section at Walmart. I have no idea what the hype is about. I’d save your time and money and go elsewhere.

Also, seating is very limited and you may have to sit outside if it’s super busy. There isn’t air conditioning either.

2  Thank Philip D
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, beautiful atmosphere. Tea was perfect, chocolate pound cake... amazing! I had the Parisian. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We’re staying next door so this was a convenient stop for breakfast. The atmosphere and staff are wonderful. The egg sandwiches on croissants are delicious! Definitely recommend!!