Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great!

My sister and I had a great time. Loved our tour guide, she really knew the history of the city... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2018
Megan R
via mobile
Pub Crawl Ghost Stories

The Pub Tour with ghost stories was fun. I was hoping for a little more entertainment in the pubs... read more

Reviewed June 11, 2018
phinphanstl2017
Saint Louis, Missouri

Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from $27.00
from $24.99
from $53.95
from $27.50
More Info
All reviews pub crawl ghost stories interesting facts dennis guide
Reviewed April 4, 2016

My husband, son and I went on the Savannah Pub Tour on Saturday evening, April 2. Our tour guide was Kellee and she was the perfect guide for our group. She managed to give us a great mix of local history, historic ghost stories, as well as contemporary ones. She made sure we had time to look at the things we wanted, take the time to answer our questions, and make us feel that we were special. I highly recommend this tour for anyone coming to Savannah and if you can request Kellee do so, she is the best! Our family group was three adults, but I would not have hesitated to take this tour with both of our sons when they were ages 6 up. I feel certain that the tour would be appropriate for them and at that age they can walk the distance required for this tour.

Date of experience: April 2016
ChrisSPT, Public Relations Manager at Savannah Pub Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2016

Wow!! Thanks so much for the review! We are very glad you had a good time.

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

This was a fun tour. we walked about a mile around some of Savannahs squares and hit some of the many historic hot spots and cool pubs.

Date of experience: February 2016
Savannah_Pub_Tours, Public Relations Manager at Savannah Pub Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your tour with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Savannah!

Reviewed March 17, 2016

I was lucky enough to go on one of the history tours with Kellee. She was very knowledgeable on the history of Savannah and made the tour fun. Thanks for a great time.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Michael K
ChrisSPT, Public Relations Manager at Savannah Pub Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

Hi Micheal!
We are very lucky to have Kellee! She truly is a great tour guide. We can't thank you enough for this wonderful review.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

Whenever I go on vacation I always do the haunted pub tours. Not only do you hear great stories but you get to meet some great people and enjoy some tasty brews. Our tour guide Emily did not disappoint! We arrived early to the meeting location to get some food before the tour started. The tour itself was engaging and well done. We laughed, we cried, we were spooked! I loved how we went to several different variety of bars and pubs, from local dives to Irish pubs to historic taverns! This is THE WAY to see the city and learn about some real local history!

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank budthedog

Thanks for joining us! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Savannah.