“Very good for a chain restaurant”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #117 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Decided to try this as it was located right by our hotel. The service was great and the food was very good! The bang bang shrimp was one of our favorites. They cook a great steak and the salmon was cooked perfect. Erica was our server the first night and was super friendly. Enjoyed our visit there, so we ate there the night before we left and had the platter for 2 they had on special and everything was cooked perfect. Will eat there again for sure if we are ever in Savannah again!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

The food is always good at Bonefish and consistent but we had one issue with this particular location. The salad we ordered had almonds on it that were mixed with blackened spices. This was not mentioned on the menu. It was so spicy we could not eat it. The manager explained that they figured out what the problem was. The almond supply was low and therefore there was a concentration of spices. They offered another salad but we declined. They did however give us a dessert on the house. This was just a flukey situation.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

For a chain type establishment, I was pleasantly surprised! The food and atmosphere was very good! We ordered the fillet mignon and grouper. Both plates were very tasty. The salads were also very good. Everything ordered tasted very fresh and was well seasoned. The service was friendly. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We were here with a family group to celebrate a birthday, complete with balloons and presents, and it never occurred to our server to even ask whose birthday it was,or even to so much as to say happy birthday..... Other than that, the apps of bang bang shrimp, crab dip, and the bread and olive oil were tasty, which was good because it took an entire hour to get our entrees. This was a Tuesday night and they were busy, so it would make me very hesitant to come here on a Friday or Saturday.
Having said all of that the food was good and well prepared and the service ok.

1  Thank Tybeeite
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This was my first time at Bonefish Grill and my last. The place was very loud and tight.. Waiter hit my chair several times to serve other people. I order vegs with my meal and never received them. The coffee was not hot just warm. Service was ok.