“Gonna Give It Another Try....” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Local 11 Ten Food & Wine

Local 11 Ten Food & Wine
Reserve with OpenTable
Local 11 Ten Food & Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Duffy Street
Description: Situated a block south of Savannah's Forsyth Park, Local 11ten creates a nightly dining experience complete with intelligent cuisine, a welcoming personality and modern design. The restored 1950's era downtown bank houses the casual, elegant restaurant devoted to popular southern flavors using local, seasonal ingredients. With a contemporary atmosphere, foodies, tourists and locals alike gather to enjoy Executive Chef Brandy Williamson's unique spin on familiar southern flavors. Williamson leads the talented kitchen utilizing the area's natural resources and regional ingredients with many of the dishes incorporating day boat seafood caught from Georgia's coast and vegetables and herbs from Savannah's local farmers. A DiRoNA rated restaurant, Local 11ten offers guests a contemporary restaurant with elegant simplicity. Additionally, PERCH, Savannah's ultimate rooftop destination is nestled in the trees over the restaurant, adding an additional must-have experience while in Savannah.
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Gonna Give It Another Try....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Couldn't get a reservation for anything after 6:15 and the place was empty for a while. Everything tasted plane to me. Not a lot of flavor. I did not order the pork chop but someone at my table did, and it looked to be the most flavorful thing on our table- very nice looking. Not a lot of creativity for the price in my opinion. Very simplistic- I think they may actually strive for this, so that is not a knock.
The rooftop bar was great.
This place is loved by many, perhaps I just did not order the right things...

Statesboro, Georgia
“Oh my goodness, heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Everything was great, from reservations to the end. We first made reservations for our anniversary dinner and then changed it to a foursome. The restaurant is in a renovated bank and the owners have modernized it and kept some of the banks original "hardware." The artwork is very good and interesting. We were informed that they show new artists often.
The food was perfect and it was difficult to pick from the variety on the menu. The specials suggested were so interesting that we tried all. The price is in the high end but the Quality and portions of food were more than expected. We had a lovely evening and will be back to experience it again soon!

Visited June 2013
Savannah Ga
“Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

we came here the first time for my birthday gift from my son ,but it was great all fresh food with every thing a great meal should be., then of course we have been back a few more time alway great food and a great time worth the money.

• Visited November 2012
Savannah, Georgia
“Expected to be wowed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Nothing horrible here but just an ok experience. Place was mostly empty yet they could only take us at 645me so that put a negative on our evening as we rushed to make it. Still plenty of tables when we left so dont get that. Wont rush back better experiences in Savannah

Boston, Massachusetts
“The one place in town we know we can count on for an amazing night.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local from savannah and love dining out. Local 11 ten is always top of my list. The drink list is top notch and made to perfection, wine list is right on and the menu is fabulous! Everything I have tried -which At this point is almost the entire spring menu was delicious! Excited for their summer menu!!

Everytime we have "date night" and try to decide where to go, Local 11 ten is always in the conversation.
I would suggest this place to everyone, especially if I know my reputation as a foodie is on the table.