“lisa's is the worse Chinese Restaurant in Savannah Georgia. On October 2013 I bought a plate of sesame chicken and shrimp fried”

Lisa's Chinese Take Out
Ranked #560 of 894 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

sesame chicken without the chicken. just straight bread. from lisa's Chinese restaurant in savannah Georgia.

3  Thank psych82

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Very good quality, very large portions, fresh & hot! Huge & Delicious sweet tea! Yeh, the area is a little sketchy to the regular person and the building is no prize. You must get it to go, park along a side street, but it is worth it... I called, walked in 8 minutes later, said hello... and she told me what I ordered, and she was bagging it. Very friendly service as well! It's also a very busy place, I will be back often especially since it's soo close to me.

2  Thank naeastwoodjr