“Amazing”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Burgers were amazing. We went here for lunch and everyone with my business class were amazed by the burgers.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Food so so. Service beyond appalling. Waitress spilt iced tea all over my wife and didn't even apologize. We had to contact a manager, who did get us a cab back to our hotel, but I question why we needed ask for the manager in first place. There are many, no doubt better, alternatives to this joint.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I've been coming here for years for Wednesday trivia. I don't come other times because the food doesn't warrant it (even when I worked down the street). They have made a few good additions to the menu, and added some good drink specials for happy hour. If you're looking for a sports bar downtown, Wild Wing is a better choice.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

First let me say that our server, Magda, was wonderful and did everything she could to help us out; however, either the kitchen was dreadfully understaffed or the kitchen crew dreadfully undertrained. We went there with a student group of seven for lunch, placed our order, and 55 minutes later were still waiting for the food. The entire upstairs of the restaurant was basically sat at about the same time and NOBODY had their food yet. Large groups were leaving in droves as we were all at the same event and on a schedule. The restaurant should have known about the event (which happens annually in downtown Savannah) and been prepared for it. We finally got our food over an hour after ordering and had to take it to go. A cold blackened fish sandwich and soft fries was definitely not worth the wait.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Enjoyed delicious grilled chicken breast sandwich with fresh veggies on the side and veggie bacon hamburger - really, really good, not greasy but fresh and fat fries with burger are excellent. Great lunch choice at affordable price!