“Mohamed at Mid-night Sun”
Review of Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun
Ranked #422 of 1,005 Restaurants in Savannah
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mohamed at Mid-Night Sun was fantastic! He greeted us with a big smile played piano with my son and made sure we never had to ask for a refill or more food. He was extremely attentive , well mannered and always in a good mood. It was truly refreshing to find a waiter that really cared about the level of service he provided. He made the multiple trips to the restaurant exceptional.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

Mohammed was the consummate host on the patio and a beautiful location to take in the sights of Savannah on a summer evening

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

My mom and I were staying at the Westin when we stopped in for dinner. Our food was served quickly, it was delicious, and our server, Heather, was super sweet and attentive. I would recommend this hidden gem to anyone staying at the Westin. So nice that we only had to walk downstairs. So glad we decided to stop in!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

The service was fabulous and thanks to a suggestion from the bartender, I actually had a good meal here. If you are staying at the Westin, I recommend eating here.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Excellent menu in a small location at the Westin Savannah. Food was excellent and the prices quite reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018