“Top notch sandwich!”

Zunzi's Take Out
Ranked #7 of 887 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, African
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went in February and had The Godfather sandwich and some South African sweet tea they had. Absolutely delicious and would eat again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great service and friendly staff. I enjoyed the Conquistador, but the sweet potato fries stole the show.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had the Conquistador and my wife had the Godfather for lunch. We loved them both, great sandwiches that put other sandwich joints to shame.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stopped here over the weekend after reading the reviews and hearing good things from the locals. My husband had The Godfather and absolutley loved it! I had the Fisherman's Deck and loved it as well! We also enjoyed their African Tea. We waited in line for about half an hour. It was hot, but there are a few umbrellas that are provided to help with the heat! We would come back here if we visited Savannah again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stood in line on a hot summer day for about 35-40 minutes, but it was worth it. The restaurant does provide some reflective umbrellas for customer use, so make sure to grab one to keep the sun off. At first, we were just going to share the conquistador, but my eyes are usually bigger than my stomach, so at the last minute we ordered the falafel, too. The chicken on the sandwich was incredibly moist, and the sauce was tasty. I've never had falafel like that—the texture was fluffy, almost like a crab cake. Both delicious! And once you get inside to order, the guy behind the counter has a trove of silly puns to keep you entertained.