“"One of the best sandwiches I ever ate", said both my wife and me.”
Review of Zunzi's Take Out

Zunzi's Take Out
Ranked #6 of 869 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, African
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Mount Prospect, IL
“"One of the best sandwiches I ever ate", said both my wife and me.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The only thing negative to say about this place is the swear word on the t-shirts of the workers.

I had the salmon sandwich - Fisherman's Deck. Amazing. I want more. Honestly one of the best sandwiches ever.

Wife had the gyro - she absolutely loved it. I had a taste and enjoyed it too, and I don't usually go for gyros.

Daughter went for the African Sausage. Ask for a taste first - reminiscent of Cincinnati chili with the spices.

Just a great addition to our short day in Savannah.

“Absolutely fabulous!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

The food was exceptional and at an amazing value. The sauces made the sandwiches. I am vegetarian and my husband not but each of us truly loved the dishes. A must do in Savannah.

Madison, Alabama
“Best Sandwich Ever!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

After watching Adam Richman eating a sandwich here, we knew we wanted to try one. This was our first stop during our trip to Savannah and Tybee Island. I ordered the Conquistador and was in love after the first bite! We both agreed that we could have eaten there again!

Elyria, Ohio
“A fun local place!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I went on a weekday about 11:30 and no line! Had the Conquistador and it was more than enough for two. I ate at the park just down the street and fed the birds what I could not eat. It was very good would return. It's what I like to find as I travel, a small local place with good food and eating at the park just added to the experience.

Visited June 2013
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for lunch one week day about 1:30, and the line was short. We got a table for 4 outside. I had Oliver's Lunch to avoid having bread, and it was absolutely wonderful. Others had the sandwiches mentioned here in other reviews - all fantastic! And then we got to meet and chat with Gabby, one of the owners. If we ever get back to Savannah, we will most definitely return. What an amazing restaurant, run by the nicest people!

• Visited April 2013