“One night stay.”

Best Western Central Inn
Ranked #36 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed February 28, 2013

No acknowledgment that we were Gold Crown Club members. Nice, reliable motel with close driving access to Savannah. Typical breakfast available for guests which is always a nice perk. Good spot to stop on a drive to/from Florida, just nothing real special.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We booked a room for 2 nights at the Best Western Central Inn because we were unable to find availability in downtown Savannah. This location is about 15 miles from all the tourist attractions (5-6 miles). However, we did go to the Savannah mall one afternoon, which was less than a mile away. Customer service was excellent, breakfast was decent, room was clean. My only complaints are: the TV signal was awful and the furnace/air conditioner was extremely loud.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second level to avoid car lights from shining in our window at night.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was the cleanest nicest motel. Management was so helpful and nice. The whole staff was. We stayed our first night in Savannah at a different motel and were so disapointed . It was dirty and not taken care of. It was such a relief to find this great motel. If you are coming to Savannah this is the place to stay. Very good value also. Great price. New beds and big flat screen TVs, granite counters, microwave and frig in each room. And a great location. We felt very welcome and safe. We will come here when ever we are in Savannah. And believe me I am super picky.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank susan r
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Only complaint I have is I used the washer (1) and dryer (1) which is located outside, the complaint is on the dryer there is a label that says the dryer runs for 50 minutes, I dont think it ran for 10! The clothes we still sopping wet so I had to hang dry everything in our room :/

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed three nights at Best Western Central. I was cautiously optimistic when I made reservations at this motel because of some of the negative reviews I read. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The exterior is clean and attractive for a motel its size. It's in a very good location close to downtown Savannah and the historic district, a mall, and many restaurants. The room was clean and comfortable. Although not listed under amenities on their website, it had a microwave and refrigerator. Free wi-fi was available and easy to access. In fact, the room was larger and had more amenities than the Hilton we stayed at prior to arriving in Savannah, at half the price! The staff was very helpful and courteous. When I arrived, I needed to change the way my reservation was handled. Tameka took care of the requested changes efficiently and courteously. Teresa is another desk clerk who was friendly and helpful. In a follow-up survey, I mentioned a minor problem with the room. Motel management responded quickly that they will correct the problem. We were pleased with our stay and would stay at this motel again..,

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Donaly50
Reviewed January 7, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank JANE S
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stopped there for one night on our way to Florida. The Best Western is in a good location and is close to Hunter and several places to shop. The room was clean which is my basic requirement . The only problem was the noisy heater/air conditioner. We didn't eat breakfast because we weren't impressed with it. The people that worked there were very nice and helpful. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I only stayed one night on the bottom floor so I really can't comment on the best place. I was i...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family