“Very tasty with a great wine selection.”
Review of Noble Fare

Noble Fare
Reserve with OpenTable
Noble Fare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 864 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Harris
Transit: Dot (Free Shuttle in the Historic District) Located on Harris Street
Description: Noble Fare is an intimate 32 seat fine dining restaurant filled with modern taste and historic charm. Our menu is classically French technique and American cuisine. We offer an a la carte menu with daily specials and a 7 course chef's tasting menu. We have a full bar and accept most major credit cards. Dress code is business casual. Reservations may be made by phone or thru open table. We look forward to you dining with us. All the best, Chef Patrick and Jenny McNamara
Naples, Florida
“Very tasty with a great wine selection.”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice dinner experience here. The cheese plate is amazing, with five very delish and unique cheeses, with chef made house crostinis. Bread service was tasty with their own pistachio pesto, and between courses we were given a key lime sorbet, a nice treat. I ordered the veal chop with spinach mashed pototoes and vegetables. This was done to perfection, and the vegetables were some of the best I had at any restaurant and we dine out a lot. I also had a field greens salad which was generous and perfectly lightly dressed. My husband had the petite filet, which was also a delicious plate although the filet was slightly over cooked. If we lived in town I am sure this would be a regular place. I would have lied to have seen a fish selection other than halibut, and also a chicken and vegetarian option on the menu. It is a smaller restaurant, but chef and wife are doing a great job keeping the tables full. We wish you much success!

Visited May 2014

Pittsboro, North Carolina
“Amazing Culinary Experience!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

What an amazing, unique, delectable, yummy, fun, experience. So much so, that I don't even think of how much it cost. If you can only do one thing in Savannah, this is it! My husband and I went for their menu tasting. Everything was cooked to perfection and just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

The waitstaff was exceptionally professional and attentive. They did a great job explaining what each item was and how it was prepared.

Yes, the menu tasting is expensive, but worth every single penny and then some. It's a good thing I don't live closer!

• Visited November 2013
Monroe, NJ
“Delightful and Delicious”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Noble Fare is indeed a good name for this wonderful restaurant! One feels comfortable from the minute you step inside this beautifully decorated restaurant. The servers are all so very pleasant and knowledgeable about the wine and menu items. We had the House Rules Salad and the Grilled Romaine salads which were excellent. Our entrees included the Pan Roasted Diver Scallops and the NY Striptease Steak. These both came with lovely vegetables and were plated beautifully. Everything about eating at Noble Fare was enjoyable. We will definitely eat there again on our next trip to Savannah.

Alabama
“Love this restaurant!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This restaurant has it all, ambiance, excellent food and service! My Dover scallops were divine. His filet special of the night was outstanding, both entrees were beautifully presented. We were seated next to a window which added to the enjoyment of the meal. Our server was prompt, gave good recommendations and her outgoing personality was most welcome. We were both totally pleased with the meal and experience and will happily return when in Savannah.

Westminster, Maryland
“One of my best meals ever!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We were a party of four. We were greeted promptly and drink orders were taken immediately. I ordered a duck combination which turned out to be the second best meal of my life! Compliments to the chef on that meal. Others in our party were very happy with their selections as well. We lingered for dessert and coffee and we felt a warm and relaxed atmosphere through the entire evening. My only suggestion is that you allow this creative chef to show you what he/she (don't know who the chef is?) can do. My dish was one of the specials and I was anything but disappointed! This was a fine dining experience that all four of us would heartily endorse.