“Friday night in Savannah.”
Review of Noble Fare

Noble Fare
Reserve with OpenTable
Noble Fare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 887 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Harris
Transit: Dot (Free Shuttle in the Historic District) Located on Harris Street
Description: Noble Fare is an intimate 32 seat fine dining restaurant filled with modern taste and historic charm. Our menu is classically French technique and American cuisine. We offer an a la carte menu with daily specials and a 7 course chef's tasting menu. We have a full bar and accept most major credit cards. Dress code is business casual. Reservations may be made by phone or thru open table. We look forward to you dining with us. All the best, Chef Patrick and Jenny McNamara
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My wife and I were brought to this establishment for a business dinner. We started with appetizers of pork cheeks and ahi tuna. What a great way to start. The bread they bring to the table was wonderful. I had the duck mad my wife had the strip steak. The duck had a wonderfully caramelization. The strip was huge. Desert was a custom blend of ice cream, sherry, expresso, and coffee beans. You need to make sure that you set aside enough time at least two hours. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am a local and you could say a "foodie". Besides the charming ambiance of the dining room and the upstairs bar and sitting rooms, Noble Fare is my favorite fine dining experience in Savannah. The menu is limited, but everything they do, they do well. From the bread basket served with a trio of accompaniments (sweetened butter, smoked paprika oil and balsamic syrup and a house pesto) to the House Rules or Grilled Romaine Salads - there are other starters, but these two are my favorites. Their Diver Scallops are delightful, but my best is the Duck Breast with foie gras. Perfectly cooked, beautifully served. I cook too many steaks at home, so I stay away from the beef. But a friend who has shared many dinners with me at Noble Fare, always chooses and raves about the New York Strip when it is on the menu. I'm there for dinner once a month. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1  Thank Cheryl L
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The food was outstanding and the staff was attentive. I would recommend Noble Fair to anyone wanting a great dining experience in Savannah.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a post Christmas holidays dinner and thought it was very good. The menu offers a good selection, but is not overwhelming. We shared the cheese plate, I had the duck, and he had the NY Strip. We also had dessert- the flourless chocolate cake, and the belgian chocolate ice cream. All were excellent. The service was very good. The restaurant was cozy, but I did notice it smelled a little fishy when we first arrived. Maybe lack of ventilation in the kitchen. It faded and we enjoyed our overall experience. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I come to Savannah every year when we find a great place to dine we stick to it. We'd thought we'd try a new one for us and chose NobleFare. If we'd stopped at the lobster bisque I'd give them high marks. But when the entrees came oh man did it go bad. I tried the special rainbow trout stuffed with what tasted like a crab dirt, so salty and overcooked it was sickening. My wife got the grouper again very overcooked dry and uneatable. Our waitress new it when she brought it and didn't act surprised when we chose not to take it home. I would sick with Elizabeth's or Pink House and avoid a dinner tab of $ 150.00 for two for lousy food.

2  Thank Peter G