“fine dining” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Noble Fare

Noble Fare
Reserve with OpenTable
Noble Fare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Harris
Transit: Dot (Free Shuttle in the Historic District) Located on Harris Street
Description: Noble Fare is an intimate 32 seat fine dining restaurant filled with modern taste and historic charm. Our menu is classically French technique and American cuisine. We offer an a la carte menu with daily specials and a 7 course chef's tasting menu. We have a full bar and accept most major credit cards. Dress code is business casual. Reservations may be made by phone or thru open table. We look forward to you dining with us. All the best, Chef Patrick and Jenny McNamara
western north caolina
“fine dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

our last night in savannah we decided to have a really fine meal. i chose noble fare due to research. the waiter was fantastic.....wine choices very good. has a sort of bordello look to it, and i would would opt to change some of black and red decor, but the meal was yummy w/ little surprises from chef. upscale food and price.

• Visited January 2013

Solrød Str.
“Very Nice experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Went here in December with customers. We choose the Tasting menu with wine menu. Wonderful food and wine. We are from Denmark and very funny that first service included a Snaps from Denmark! the menu included 7 servings. Nice service and nice atmosphere in the restaurant. The decoration of the room was beautiful and different from what you normally see. So I can really recommend this place if you want your dinning out to be an experience beyond normal....also suitable for giving your business relationships a little extra.

Arlington, Virginia
“An Excellent Experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

We love to eat, so going to interesting, nice restaurants is a large component of our travels. Overall, our Savannah dining experiences were positive, but this truly was a great experience.

We both did the tasting menu and split a single wine pairing. If you aren't a heavy drinker, I recommend doing this because the pours are very generous and the tasting menu is seven courses. To our server's credit, he gave us each a glass even though we split the pairing.

The chef really did an outstanding job. The tasting menu takes a traditional European path of fish, meat, cheese and dessert. However, as other reviewers have stated I believe the chef does an outstanding job of not keeping the food too heavy like you would find in traditional French meals. Also, the wine was outstandingly paired with each course. In fact, I wrote down a couple of the wines for future purchase because I enjoyed them so much.

I think you either love or hate the interior. I thought it was vibrant and rich, given the small size of the restaurant. My partner thought it was a bit much, so we agreed to disagree on that but completely agreed the food, wine, and service were excellent.

Regarding value, we were extremely impressed with the price of both the wine pairing and the tasting menu. We are used to paying much more in Washington DC and not getting such a high quality.

If you are a tourist and staying in the historic district on the waterfront, I recommend you take a pedicab. Alos, the waiter is more than happy to call one as you finish up your meal, so you have one ready to take you back to your hotel as you finalize the bill.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best restaurant in Savannah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I searched the restaurant reviews for a good dinner spot in Savannah and most had mixed reviews with the exception of Noble Fare. The reviewers were correct! Noble Fare is a five star perfect place to dine. It is small with limited seating, so make a reservation in advance.

All of our food and the service was impeccable. The menu is limited, but covers the main choices from meat to sea food. My daughter had the clam soup, I had the house salad and my husband had the grilled romaine, all very filling. I had scallops for my entree, grilled to perfection. My husband and daughter both had the catch of the day, beautifully grilled grouper. Our server helped us pick the perfect wines. Fabulous pinot noir. Finished with a sharing of the chocolate love cake.
All of the food was lightly flavored and not, what I call American French heavy, which I appreciate.

Our server, Jason, was perfect. No mistakes, nothing was rushed, but also no long waits between courses. The decor is over the top old south, but works for a romantic evening with its crystal chandeliers, painted black ceilings and red velvet drapes.

One tiny qualm, our table was at the far end of the room and by the kitchen and ordering computer. My family didn't notice, but I sat as such that the computer screen was my view. It should be moved or turned from view.

Wilton Manors, Florida
“Great Special Occasion Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Went here for my best friend's 40th birthday and it was a blast. We decided to start at the upstairs bar, which was newly remodeled. Very small bar, but not too crowded. Felt very intimate. They seated us in an upstairs room at our request and it was very nice. The food was very good, my friends pork was the best. We had a few bottles of wine.