“Always sooooo delicious!”

Ranked #138 of 910 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Sushi, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tangerine is located in Historic Savannah, Georgia; serving Thai cuisine with a twist of pan-Asian flair in a romantically stylish setting. Voted 2017 Best of Savannah for "Best Sushi Specialty Roll."
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Tangerine is one of our top Savannah restaurants. My husband and I meet there for lunch or for special dinners out. The good and service is always excellent!!!! I highly recommend the crunchy roll (sushi) and the salmon. I can't say enough about how good everything is.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

My family went here for Mother's Day. This was mine and my parents first time there. My brother and his girlfriend raved about it, so we had to try it. We were a party of 6 all together. We had reservation for 5pm. We were seated immediately, waiter came over immediately. Very beautiful inside and the ambiance was perfect. They had an excellent selection of food. Everything from sushi, to steak and lobster, many seafood selections, and even duck. I ordered the Thai Salmon. It was PERFECT! My dad ordered steak and lobster, he also said it was cooked perfectly, and for him to say that is worth the trip in itself!! My dad always orders a rare steak, so it's hard to find someone that cooks it properly. My mom got the Mahi Mahi, two others got the Crab and Lobster Ravioli, and my brother got Filet Mignon. They all said their dinners were perfect as well. We have very good taste, and rarely is there ever a place that cooks everyone's meal to perfection. This place was awesome!! We also got 5 desserts to share. They were all DELICIOUS! Even though some people didn't want desert, they ended up eating it after seeing how beautful they were. There wasn't a bite left!! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for perfect food, perfect atmosphere and a nice romantic night out. It's hard to find white tablecloth, fine dining in Savannah. It's also very hard to find food that is Perfectly cooked and service that is A+++. I am already looking for an excuse to go back! I'm thinking Father's Day! Go there and see for yourself. You won't regret it!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Friends told me about Tangerine and suggested I try it out while in Savannah. Definitely worthwhile! Great food and nice atmosphere. Try the salmon roll and the sea bass. A bit pricey for Savannah ($80 pp all in) but worthwhile!

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I came here for my 21st birthday for my first legal drink. I sat at the bar and was warmly greated by the service staff. I ordered and my Bloody Mary was quickly made before my eyes. The touch of buffalo Tabasco added a nice rich favor. I will make Tangerine my new favourite place to drink.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Possibly the most incredible food we've ever had in our lives. We cannot get enough of Tangerine! Nancy & Kong.. .the dynamic duo, embrace you like family which warms you like the Sake & Chardonnay we share! On every visit; we encounter a new flavor.. a new "fusion" of the most wonderfully mastered culinary treats. The Pad Thai... just outstanding.. Soft Shell Crab, Salmon.....nothing has ever tasted like it! Nigiri's, Calamari's, spring rolls, salads, vinaigrettes, sauces, the tenderness & precision cooking of all the meats & fish; make for a memorable & delicious meal at every visit. It's an "Over the Top" experience.... always. Thank you Nancy & Kong!! Our next visit cannot come soon enough!!