“Awesome haunted pub crawl! Got great orb pics!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tara Haunted Tours

Tara Haunted Tours
Ranked #45 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Add a little "fright" to your night.......The Boos and Brews Ghost Tour. This haunted tour is definately for the vacationing Adult! Take a leisurely scary stroll through the heart of Savannah's Haunted Historic District. Walk around with your favorite adult beverage in hand, hear terrifying ghost stories, and actually go into old creepy buildings (Moon River Brewing Company and 17Hundred90 Inn) to experience these paranormal pub stories for yourself!
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome haunted pub crawl! Got great orb pics!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Had a great and awesome time on the haunted pub crawl! Georgeann was a great host! She had some great stories!

Went to the haunted cemetery and got some great orb pics! Some of the orb pics that I got had faces in them! The haunted cemetery was really creepy! We then spent some time over at The Davenport House. I got some great orb pics, but the best pic that captured was a face of ghost looking out one of the windows! I am the leader of a paranormal team, and I can tell the difference between an orb and a dust particle, or bug. We walked over to The Moon River Brewery and went up to the second floor. Our group was standing on the second floor towards the end of the tour when all of a sudden the third floor motion sensor light went on. No big deal, right? Wrong, because no one is EVER allowed on the third floor!! We asked alot of the workers if this light ever comes and they all said that they have never seen it on before.

What a great tour! I can't wait to go back on this tour! I highly recommend this tour!

Thanks again Tara's Tours!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank robert a
gablondewv, Owner at Tara Haunted Tours, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Thanks for the review and the personal phone call. I am anxiously awaiting the pictures you took on the tour.
From one paranormal investigator to another, it really makes my day when someone of your expertise calls and personally tells me what a great time they had on tour! As you described the evidence you found to me on your tour, I was getting chills. I had such an amazing conversation with you. I'm going to add this story to my website!

I will pass along the word to Georgeann how much you enjoyed her tour. I hope you can gather more evidence when you come back to Savannah in February.

Tara & Georgeann

Milwaukee
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Drew was a rockstar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I went on a Tara Tour in September and was pleased, but not overwhelmed. For my wedding rehearsal dinner, we took another tour at the end of November and got Drew as our tour guide. I hoped that more company would make for a better experience, but it wasn't just the company, it was Drew.

I've been on a number of tours in Savannah and Drew was the best tour guide I've had. He has personal stories, knows the city very well, and engaged our entire group. I can't thank Tara Tours enough for sending him to show us around. He was professional, charismatic, and did a great job of keeping our entire group together (not easy for 25 guests). Anyone interested in a haunted tour of Savannah should definitely give Tara a call and ask for Drew, you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank brewcity77
Thanks for the review. Drew is a Rockstar! He is amazing at giving tours, especially to the larger private tour groups. He graduated from Savannah College of Art & Design, and really knows the Historic District like the back of his hand. I know we had an unusual request to start from a private home where your rehearsal dinner was held, but I knew with all his history knowledge of Savannah, and paranormal experience, he would be the perfect fit for your group!

I'll be sure to let him know how much you enjoyed the tour.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Drew was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I loved this haunted tour. Drew was our guide and he was great! Not only was he full of awesome info, he had personal stories, and clearly has a love for history. I would highly recommend this. Ask for Drew!

1 Thank jamiefrankie
Thank you so much for the review. We try very hard at Tara Haunted Tours to make sure our tour guests have a good time. In your case it sounds like you had a great time! Awesome.
I'll let Drew know you enjoyed it.

Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Thank you Drew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

We recently went on a haunted pub crawl tour in Savannah, GA. Drew was our guide, and he did a great job. The tour was very interesting and we all had a lot of fun! I would definitely recommend this tour to others.

1 Thank kidalyn
Thanks for the review and the recommendation for our tour company. I will personally call your tour guide Drew and thank him for you. We're glad you enjoyed your time in Savannah with us,

Evans, Georgia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Chad was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We did the Brews and Boos tour on Thanksgiving weekend and had a blast with Chad as our guide. He did an excellent job of telling ghost stories and was very knowledgeable about the area. We had a large group, but he made sure we had all gathered around him within ear shot to hear what he had to say so nobody felt left out or like they were missing something. Make sure to take a camera. We only had our cellphones and the pics didn't turn out as nice as they would have an a 'real' camera. Highly recommend this tour! Fun time!

Our only disappointment was when the group stopped at an Irish Pub near the Planters Inn. The bartenders were not friendly, bordering on rude and overcharged us when they messed up 1 of our drinks. Other than that, great time!

1 Thank beachlivin2
Thanks for the review and for also joing me on my facebook. I hope you enjoyed panning through our ghost gallery on there. All of those pictures were taken on our ghost tours by our tour guests themselves.

I did have contact with the owner of the bar in question. He dates one of our family members, and was appalled at what happened. We do take our tours very seriously, and don't want anything to upset our customers. I have been assured that when a Tara Haunted Tour group comes into his establishment, they will be treated with their usual smiling faces and quick service. Thanks for the heads up.

I let Chad know about the review and he was thrilled. We are so glad you had a blast on the tour and really enjoyed it.

Tara & Chad