“Complete Luxury!”

The Kehoe House - A Boutique Inn
Ranked #1 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed August 6, 2006

A long time friend of 20yrs and I just returned from a weekend getaway to Savannah, Georgia. Our stay at the Kehoe House was unbelievable! The concierges made everyone in the house feel as if they were the ONLY ones in the house. Josh helped us with reservations, free transportation to the Mansion at Forsyth Park, and much more. Since the dining room was full, we had a quiet breakfast on the veranda that Melissa set up, we didn't even have to tell her our room number or name...she brought us exactly what we ordered the night before. Even if she used process of elimination with the ones that had already ordered...she made us feel special. We felt as if we were VIP every morning and every night when we went to bed. We stayed in the Mercer (rm 205) suite that provided us with 2 private verandas, a sitting room, mini bar, and a king size bed to die for! An ice bucket filled and bottled water provided every morning, cookies and turn down service everynight. We received a menu every night to make our selection for breakfast (which isn't available at all B&B's) there was tea and sweets around 3pm then wine and Hors d'oeuvres around 6 or 7pm. I could probably go on and on, but I think you get the hint...the Kehoe House is a must! We definately will return. One more thing...we did the Culinary Getaway (Absolutely Amazing!) See the Mansion at Forsyth Park for its review on Chef Darin...AMAZING!

3  Thank mrszieg

Reviewed July 23, 2006

Amazing experience. Luxury all the way! This is one of the best places I've ever stayed - and that's saying a lot since I travel extensively. My partner and I came here from staying at a Ritz-Carlton hotel; both of us just loved our room way more than our place at the Ritz. The room price includes breakfast, evening hors d'ourves and wine, and afternoon tea and cake as well as free wireless internet and parking. Amazing food. Great service. Highly recommended. Stay here if you can: you simply won't regret it. Do book at the B+B's main site since prices there are lower than anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank cgr
Reviewed June 21, 2006

We recently returned from our honeymoon in Savannah, where we stayed at the Kehoe House. I cannot say enough about how fabulous this B&B is. We arrived very late the first night, but the front desk attendant was still there, making sure we got in ok. Chilled champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries awaited us in our room on the first night. Every night after that, turndown service included 2 freshly baked cookies, a different type each night, all fabulous. The Kehoe House made all of our reservations for us, but we did have a bit of trouble with one concierge, whose name I will not mention. If you call in the afternoon, I would recommend speaking with Josh. He fixed all of our reservations and went above and beyond what we expected to make our stay wonderful. Do NOT miss the breakfast. Try it at least once. The apple-pecan pancakes are worth it alone.

I would also highly recommend the private walking tour Josh set up for us. The tour guide's name is Earl, and he only takes small groups, so mention it on one of your first days there so you can get in. I guarantee you will learn more on that tour (both about the history and some good Savannah gossip) than any other tour.

We hope to return to Savannah one day and stay at the Kehoe House again.

• Stayed: June 2006
5  Thank TexasGirlTravels
Reviewed May 23, 2006

We just returned from and overnight to Savannah. We stayed at the Kehoe house which was great! The staff took care of us better than we ever expected. The wine and hors d'oeurves in the evening were special. We have been to Savannah many times and have taken guests on the trolly tours. This time the Kehoe house booked us in with Earol Moore for a 21/2 hour "private walk". This was fantastic! Less expensive than the trolly tour and much more rewarding. Be sure to ask about this! All in all a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2006
2  Thank FloridaOutofhere
Reviewed April 27, 2006

I recently stayed at the Kehoe House. I am a single woman and am always look to stay somewhere that is convenient and safe. I also wanted to stay somewhere elegant and period. The Kehoe House met all of my needs and exceeded my expectations. The staff is genuinely kind, efficient, courteous and vigilant without being pushy. They watched to make sure that I was in safely every night and that all my needs were met. The rooms are gorgeous and elegant without being overdone. The whole inn is spotlessly clean. The beds are large and extremely luxurious. The breakfasts are sumptious and the wine and cheese/cocktail hour is ample and delicious -such that I didn't feel the need to go out for dinner for 2 of the nights of my stay. Finally, The Kehoe House is so wonderfully located- I am not really a walker, but was able to access any part of the city in minutes from it's prime location on Columbia Square. I hope to return to Savannah someday in the future. If I do, I plan to stay at the Kehoe House. (Thanks Tatiana)

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank Dancequeen103
Reviewed January 21, 2006

My husband and I had never stayed at a bed and breakfast before and were not sure if we would like to until we stayed at the Kehoe House. We were very impressed by the elegant beauty of the house and also the cleanliness of every room. The staff was wonderful and very attentive. Sara, the inn keeper was so sweet and Elisabeth and the other memebers of the staff were great and very helpful with dinner reservations and suggestions of things to see and do. Excellent made to order breakfast served until 10:30 am and great wine and snacks at cocktail hour. Loved the history of the place and also the "ghost stories". It was truely a fantastic experience. My one and only complaint was that they were filming a commercial at the time, and the downstair dining room and palor were taken over by tv crew and cameras the second day we were there. I would definitely recommend staying at the Kehoe House, but only if there were no events taking place during stay.

• Stayed: January 2006
6  Thank Lady13
Reviewed August 7, 2005

What a beautiful, wonderful, fabulous way to spend a weekend! The rooms are beautifully furnished, extremely comfortable, breakfast delicious and beautifully presented, staff incredible, lovely afternoon wine and cheese (with yummy hors d'oeuvres) and fabulous piano. On return to the room you don't get the mint on your pillow. It's much better! Can't say enough about this hotel and have stayed in many many fine places. Somebody's definitely doing something right! We can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2005