“The only place to stay in Savannah !!”
Review of Foley House Inn

Foley House Inn
Ranked #7 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Every year I come down to visit friends that live in Savannah and ALWAYS stay at the Foley House Inn. From the second you walk in you feel like you are at home. I was greeted by the staff when I arrived and shown through the sitting room and dining area. Although this is my third stay, I always love to be walked through...since I feel this is one of the things that makes me feel welcomed. Plus, this is the area where the afternoon sweets and port wine (one of my favorites) are served at certain times of the day. I was then shown to my room. After kicking back for awhile, I visit the fabulous garden and patio area. They have made several additions since my stay last year. The patio is such a great place to just hang out and read the paper or a good book.

I was lucky enough to stay for 3 nights. I didn't want to leave but when it was time to go, I had a nice send off by Quita (she is FANTASTIC) and a few other people on the staff who wished me a safe trip and said that they are looking forward to seeing me again. I also had a chance to spend some time with Grant and Allisen Rogers (the owners). Grant is a great person to speak with about the Foley House if you ever have a chance to talk with him. He also has some very interesting ghost stories about inn!

In closing...this is such a great place...clean, quiet, relaxing...all the things you want in a place to stay when you are away from home. Can't wait to come back !!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed September 17, 2010

We very recently were lucky enough to take a brief vacation in Savannah. This was our second visit to Savannah and it was just as beautiful as the first visit. We know the major part of the reason that our visits are so worthwhile is the fact the Foley Inn leaves not a thing to be desired. The rooms are are without a doubt the most spacious and comfortable of any of the many Inns we do frequent. The service is exceptional. The staff caters to your every need.
We do plan on visiting Savannah again and we will be staying at the Foley Inn. We don't feel comfortable on taking the chance on another Inn. So go ahead and plan that trip to Savannah . Please do yourself a great service and stay at the Foley Inn. The minute you walk through the doors you will completely understand our choice.

Reviewed September 16, 2010

My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary and her birthday in Savannah at the Foley House Inn. We had a wonderful time and appreciate the hospitality and ammenities. The room w/ a balcony was fantastic and the staff went above and beyond to meet our needs and take great care of us. We even got to see Forrest Gump run from the trolley car outside our room! We would certainly recommend the Foley House Inn to anyone looking for a peaceful stay right in the heart of Savannah.

Reviewed September 7, 2010

I am so impressed with the Foley House. We were treated like royalty. The breaksfast (included in the price btw) was perfect. Tea time with sweets mid afternoon. Wine and hors d'oeuvres at 6pm. The location was perfect; walking distance from anything you need to see or visit. The rooms were so nice and the beds so comfortable. The service was first class. Everyone was so nice and polite. If you want the best Savannah experience I strongly recommend the Foley House. We are definitely coming back.

Reviewed September 2, 2010

We were looking for a quiet and peaceful place to get away from the stresses of owning our own business and also other responsibilities, well we found the perfect place, the Foley house in Savannah, Ga. We were greeted with the smiles and generous help advising us of all the wonderful immenities that the foley house has for their guest. We were also advised of the best things to do and see in this historic city. We would absolutely recommend to others. We enjoyed the wine hour in the evenings where we meet several other couples and enjoyed their company, the breakfast each morning was very pleasant and enjoyable both with the flavor and relaxation of the meal. We appreciate all the wonderful folks there and would look forward to going again sometime.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My wife Jan and I celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary in June in Savannah. We had a memorable weekend, staying at the Foley House Inn and dining at Noble Fare. The accommodations were wonderful with a great view of the square and a very relaxing atmosphere. The food at Noble Fare was to die for. The people at both the inn and the restaurant made us feel most welcome.

We hope to see you again next year for our 40th, if not sooner.

Tom and Jan McNamara
Tallahassee, Florida

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2010

What a great place to stay! Everything was just perfect. Great staff, wonderful clean rooms, and a deliscious breakfast! Very good location to see the city of Savannah!. The extra goodies in the dinningroom in the afternoon and evening were a treat! The staff was very personable and helpful!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple