“Great B&B”

Ranked #7 of 31 Savannah B&B and Inns
Tampa, FL
“Great B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2007

Beautiful accomodations and friendly and hospitable staff. Great setting in Historic Savannah. We will definitely return.

• Liked — Large Well-Appointed Rooms
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (285)
Va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2007

Absolutley perfect in every way! Lovely, charming property in the center of the Historic District. All Staff superb! Always going the extra mile to accomodate our requests. Loved the trip and hope to make it our annual anniversary tradition. Thank you to all!!
My only regret was that we had to leave....
Bob and Kathy

• Liked — Staff and accomodations
  • Disliked — liked everything
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bojakabpo
Charlotte
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2007

This hotel and the staff are top notch! We had a wonderful room, delicious breakfast each morning, afternoon tea and evening wine and appetizers. The host/manager took care of dinner reservations and was very eager to help us find just the right places to go. I also like the location. It is very quiet - away from the riverfront bars, etc. We walked every place so it is very convenient. We really enjoyed our stay!!

Stayed November 2007
3 Thank TeachKindergarten
New York, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2007

After looking at the Foley House Inn website, I knew this would be the place for me. As soon as I arrived, I knew I was going to enjoy my stay. I was greeted by one of the staff and given a tour of the main floor and my room.

Later, as I walked around the Inn I stopped by the courtyards. They were stunning and quiet, offering solace to my trip. I felt this would be a great place to eat breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, the Inn offers a choice of several home cooked breakfasts. I was lucky enough to be there for 2 mornings and enjoyed these meals to no end.

The location was perfect. The Inn looks over Chippewa Square and is convenient to everywhere I planned to go. My room was great with 2 fireplaces and a comfortable bed.

The staff was always attentive and offered great information about the area. Each day I would venture out on my journeys and would feel as if I was “coming home” each time I came back to the Inn.

I cannot say enough about the Foley House Inn except “stay there” when you are in Savannah!

• Liked — Picture perfect in my mind of what a old home in Savannah would be like.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled solo
6 Thank Foxrox_7
miami beach, florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2007

Foley Inn was highly recommended and I am here to pass the word on. This Inn is perfectly located in the historic district just minutes away from restaurants, caffe and the theater. The service of the staff from your first greeting point to the end is superb! I enjoyed every minute of my stay. Savanna was well enjoyed and it all began with the warmth and kindness received at the Foley Inn. In my book it is definately a five star Inn. I could not have chosen a better place to spend my vacation in Savanna.

Stayed October 2007
4 Thank dani65
Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2007

Staying at the Foley Inn was wonderful. The staff made you feel just like you were at a real home. The breakfast was first class. I would recommend this B&B to anyone who is visiting Savannah. The location is perfect - you are right in the middle of everything. The rooms are gorgeous. You feel just like you are taken back in time and live in a wealthy southern home.

• Liked — Atmosphere
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with friends
4 Thank CookieIllinois
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2007

When we arrived we were happy to see that the Inn looks just like the pictures on the website. We had a bad experience with that at another hotel. The staff was charming and the room and the common areas were beautiful. Our room was very large with a wonderful view of a church steeple. We walked to restaurants like Sapphire Grill and Bistro Savannah. They were very good as well. We also enjoyed the complimentary wine and snacks in the afternoon at the Foley. We had a great stay and we would return!

• Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple