Our stay at the Cambria Suites was enjoyable all the way around. This location served as a good midway point on the way to Disney so we stayed at this location on the way down and on the way back. It's right off I-95 and very convenient. My wife and I are very particular when it comes to hotels. We don't want to smell any smoke or musty odors and we expect a clean room. Our room at the Cambria surpassed our expectations. It's tough to find a room large enough to accomodate a family of 5 with 3 kids under the age of 6 that will not only be affordable but clean as well. My only hope is that the folks at Cambria will keep up the good work! We will certainly stay here again on our next excursion to Disney.
The only downsides I can point out?
1. The pool is pretty small but my kids didn't care. They enjoyed it anyway.
2. Employees were smoking at the entrance of the hotel. That left a negative impression that I don't think the Cambria name brand wants to project.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new DoubleTree Savannah Airport offers a convenient location only 10 minutes from the historic district. Spacious guest rooms divide into separate living and sleeping areas with a partial wall and include complimentary WiFi. Enjoy the heated, indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center. Onsite dining and meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Cambria Suites