DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Airport
Hampton.com
$169
$161
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$72
$193
$186
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
All reviewscambria suitessavannah airportdouble treecookiessitting areaindoor poolbreakfast buffetsavannah arearooms are spacioussofa bedminute drivefront desk staffcoffee makerdefinitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I usually travel with my husband and stay at 4 or 5 star hotels so when I travel alone for rescue (Dachshund Rescue of North America) I'm always concerned because Motel 6 and Best Western aren't my idea of a good time. So I was worried about this new hotel when it was selected for our annual meeting - but it was a wonderful hotel - the rooms are really lovely and exceptionally clean. The staff was super effiecent and friendly. I would stay here again! Great place.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Where do I even start!!! I have traveled all over the world and this is by far one of the best hotels (if not the best) i have ever stayed in. We were originally going to stay for 2 nights but liked it so much we stayed 3. I traveled with my 2 small children and husband. Right away when we walked in Jeff was great got us in our room quickly, and even gave us shorts cuts to the places we needed to be the next day! the rooms were so clean (and i am hard to please) and we needed extra towels and sheets and they house keeper was here within second of the call! Then when my son crunched cerrios in the carpet she was more then helpful cleaning it for me when i offered to do it myself!! THE HOUSE KEEPING STAFF IS AMAZING and the desk staff was helpful!!

CLEAN BEAUTIFUL ROOMS- COMFY BEDS - HELPFUL STAFF - WONDERFUL SAVANNAH!! WHAT ELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
CambriaSAV, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2010

Thank you so much for your great comments and we do hope to see you again soon

Reviewed May 20, 2010

I have stayed at the Cambria on two occassions and was well pleased with the accommodations both times. I have stayed at numerous 5 star hotels and Cambria Suites Savannah can match them all.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business

Thanks for the 5 Star Comparison and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 19, 2010

Had an awesome stay here on the way to Disneyworld. Close to I-95 and airport, but almost no noise from either. Beautiful hotel, very clean, friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2010

We were traveling from Greensboro, NC to Melbourne, Fl. to see family during my teens spring break. We were going to be late getting out of town on Thursday so the decision was to stay that evening in Savannah and enjoy the evening downtown and eat some "low country cooking". We had made a reservation at this hotel based on price for the needed accommodations. We got a room with 2 queen size beds AND the sleeper sofa in order to allow the wife and I one bed, my teenage Daughter another and the Older brother the sofa bed. Our price was less than similar accommodations with only double beds and and sleeper sofa at numerous other Savannah hotels most older than the new Cambria Suites. When we arrived we were overwhelmed with the room... spacious, clean, beautiful decor and 2 large screen LCD TVs!!
The staff were all extremely friendly. The desk clerks on ALL shifts were very knowledgeable of the Savannah area helping us get to were we wanted to go with the least problems. They knew where restaurants and businesses were near the Hotel as well as in Savannah proper.
We are planning a return trip later this summer and we fully plan to stay here again AND spend more time enjoying the HOTEL as well as beautiful Savannah!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

Glad you brought the entire family and we hope to see you again soon!