Holiday Inn Express Savannah - Historic District
$175
Hyatt.com
$169
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$81
$215
$200
$189
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$199
$179
$161
$230
2,641 results
All reviewsrooftop poolvalet parkinghi expressgreat locationthe riverhistoric districtwithin walking distancecorner roomfree breakfastcity garagebay stself parkper daywould definitely stay here againtrolley stopfront desk staffvalet service
Reviewed May 3, 2010

The wife and I just went to Savannah for a one night getaway. This place was more than I expected it to be. Did not have to worry about the price since HI lets you use your Priority Club points (which was only 15000) at short notice and seldom has black outs.

The location is perfect for enjoying the nightlife in the city. No car needed. The place was like brand new. The room was a little small but not a problem. The bathroom was nice and clean and the fact that there was no tub was not an issue with us. The staff was very courteous and let us check in a little early (2 hours). The pool is on the roof and has a great view of the river.

Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2010

When I made the reservations I asked for a quiet room as high up as possible. We got there pretty early, and although some rooms were available I mentioned I'd rather wait for a quiet room away from everything than check in immediately, so the front desk staff stored our luggage until our room was ready. The front desk staff were so nice, and the room we got was wonderful. Good size, very comfortable, quiet. Location is great, easy walk to just about anywhere. You can valet park or self park, I don't know for sure but I suspect the valet parking is in the same garage as self parking (which is right next to the hotel), you just pay extra for it. All in all a great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2010

My husband & I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. We arrived in Savannah an hour early, but were greeted warmly by Jamel, who let us check-in early & had our room all ready to go. We had a single king bed room on the 5th floor. It was very clean & included a refrigerator & mircrowave. Our bathroom did not have a tub, just a shower, so if you have small children & think this would be a problem, you may want to request a different kind of room. The air conditioning was a bit loud in the room, but not so much that we couldn't sleep. The maid staff seemed friendly & when the vending machine was out of water, we went down to the front desk & asked about it & the nice young lady provided us with 2 free bottles. We chose to eat breakfast out, so we did not try the continental breakfast at the hotel. There were complimentary newspapers each morning outside the elevators, though. The location of the hotel is great. It is right on Bay street very close to the riverfront which makes it easy to walk to many attractions. There is no hotel parking, but the parking garage is located right next door & parking is $5 a day. Overall, an excellent stay.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2010

Decided to use some of my Priority Club Points for a stay in Savanah. Was told the Holiday Inn Express was centrally located and it was. Everything is within walking distance. We only used our car once to take a ride to Tybee Island.

The hotel is very nicely decorated. Front desk staff offered to upgrade me to a balcony room. Although the view was nice, Bay Street below is very noisy all night with tractor trailer trucks. If you are a light sleeper I would opt for a room facing the side street.

Came back to our room day one, and the bed was made but room was never cleaned. Trash cans still full along with a dirty coffee maker. Told front desk that evening when we left for dinner. Returned 3 hours later and room was still dirty. Typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast but I found the breakfast staff very rude.

Overall I found the location to be great. Housekeeping and support staff were in need of some major training. Front Desk staff were very good and arranged for my points to be refunded.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JFMGA
Reviewed April 19, 2010

This was an excellent stay. The hotel was stylish looking, nice and the room was updated. Room on 5th fl was kind of small but did not have the feel of a closet. The staff was great, the location was truly outstanding and I parked on the street in front of hotel without paying from 5pm until 8am. This is def the place to stay when I am in Savannah.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business