“Tranquility at its best!”
other travelers have booked this property
Entry to property Entry to property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Entry to property
Entry to property
Breezeway
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Gay-linn
College Park, Georgia
“Tranquility at its best!”
Reviewed December 11, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Time alone in a peaceful place was what I was seeking! My visit was coupled with the calmness of the island and the caring spirit of Peggy B. Her welcoming spirit via email and in person made the stay even more enjoyable. And my room was perfect! The decor delighted in earth tones was perfect. Though it rained, the comfort of the house did not dampen my stay. And I enjoyed fixing my meals with a well equipped kitchen. Will I return one day? Yes and with the hope of writing more chapters of this thing we call life!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing