“Nice Dinner With Friends”
Review of Pacci

Pacci
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 874 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tucked away near Washington square, we are cooking up something special in Savannah's Historic District. Pacci offers bright and flavorful coastal Italian cuisine , inspired by the freshest of local ingredients, expertly matched with craft cocktails, discerning wines, and delightful service. Perfect for a quick bite, happy hour, or an intimate dinner under the stars, Pacci is always serving up its Italian southern hospitality.
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Nice Dinner With Friends”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We enjoyed our meal at this new hot spot. The atmosphere was great..the menu was awesome..the food was also very good . I would give it a try.

Visited August 2014
Jackie B, Manager at Pacci, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Thank you so much for joining us! We are so glad to hear you and your friends had such a wonderful time :) Next time you're in, try to get a reservation for our Wednesday Night Supper Club! It's a great way to enjoy a family style meal with friends, and make some new ones while you're at it.
Looking forward to your next visit,

Savannah, Georgia
“Wonderful Lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

What a beautiful establishment. Pickled hardwood and white painted brick walls, windows, windows and a nice long bar. We sat at a booth and shared items for the menu.
The Tuscan Chicken Liver Pate comes in a spring sealed Mason jar and was ample for two. The bread and Pate' were stupendous. Then we had five cheeses from the Parmesan Reggiano with lots of olives. Followed that with some of the best meats I have had this side of NYC on the Sopressatta, SALUMI plate with again five different selections one of which was the duck, hmm, mmm, mmm...
All of this was enjoyed with Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc. The service was excellent and attentive, no hovering, she just seemed to know when we needed anything. I will definitely be back for dinner and recommend this new addition to The Hostess City to everyone I know..

Jackie B, Manager at Pacci, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Robert-
Thank you so much for the compliments on our home away from home! We love it too :) We can't wait to help you host your friends and visitors for dinner. Be sure to let us know when we can look forward to that!
Brooklyn, New York
“Very Good”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We snuck in before the last seating, so props to the waitstaff and hostess for not acting like we were inconveniencing them (I'm a waiter). the atmosphere that night was very lively, in a good way. we ordered the asparagus carbonara to start - wow, since i don't live in savannah i'll try to make this at home. asparagus, carrots, egg, pancetta, fresh cream. nice flavor profiles and the ingredients were crisp. for entrees, my girlfriend had the ravioli. she's Italian and enjoyed it, so i assume it was good. i had the duck, which was undercooked (i ordered it medium and it was rare-plus at best) but still very flavorful, if a little tough. the truffle-injected cauliflower mash made the dish though. our waiter was a prompt and professional dude.

1 Thank ezilla5
Jackie B, Manager at Pacci, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
So glad you had such a great experience. Making people feel welcome is what hospitality is all about in our eyes, and I'm glad you got to see that for yourself :) We strive for an enjoyable experience above all, and I'm glad to hear that we made that happen for you! Next time you're in, try the Coca-Cola glazed short rib (it's my personal favorite!) and be sure to say hi!

Savannah, Georgia
“Great vibe but sadly, disappointed with the food”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Friends & I had dinner at Pacci last Fri night. Maybe my expectations were running high. Upon entering, I was impressed with the atmosphere & commented that I felt like I wasn't in Savannah (not that being in Savannah is a bad thing). More like, I was traveling & on vacation in a larger city. It just has a cool vibe. Service was excellent & staff was super friendly. Then the food came out. Portions were a little on the small side & the pasta dishes were TOO "al dente." Most of the food was also bland. Such a disappointment for a place with high expectations. I hope the food can be improved, otherwise...not sure how long Pacci will last.

3 Thank edcsmpmom
Jackie B, Manager at Pacci, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Thank you so much for your review! Honest feedback is the only way we can assess how we are doing and we take our reviews very seriously. Your comments will be shared with Chef and the kitchen team so that we can make improvements, and we hope on your next visit you will see some of your suggestions in place!

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

While staying at The Brice we enjoyed two breakfasts at Pacci. I had the frittata both times. It was served in a cast iron mini fry pan and was perfect. My husband had an omelet with duck prosciutto. He said it was tasty, but a bit rich. The second breakfast he opted for two eggs with hash and was very pleased. Our service was wonderful. Lauren was friendly and attentive.

Visited August 2014
Mary-

We are so glad that you chose to enjoy breakfast with us while you were staying at the Brice. It's a beautiful hotel, isn't it? Thank you so much for the feedback, it is always nice to hear when someone sees us do a great job. Lauren is lovely, and we'll be sure she sees your kind words! We look forward to your return visit.