Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
$188
$163
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
$132
$159
Hampton.com
$152
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$229
$135
Preferred Hotels
$139
1,281 results
All reviewsfront desksavannah midtownhistoric districtnice hotelshort drivebreakfast buffettybee islandsouthern hospitalityriver streethgipublixkeurigabercornhamptonconciergegaaccommodations
Reviewed July 21, 2009

I attended a family reunion at this Hilton property. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Our room was cleaned very well each day of our stay. I stayed on the sixth floor and had no problem with getting hot water for showering during the day and evening. The staff was very attentive and the food that we had at our breakfast banquet was very good. It was a good old southern breakfast. The hotel is only a ten minute drive from River Front Street. I would recommend taking a cab if you are going to dinner in that area or leave extra early. Parking is very tight after 4:00 P.M on the street. Public lots may be the best bet if you drive to River Front Street. Cherry, who operates the concierge’s desk at the Hilton – Midtown can get reliable transportation. Many thanks to Bruce for getting the pool fixed on such short notice. The kids enjoyed themselves all afternoon in the pool. I am looking forward to my next stay at this property.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2009

I went to Savannah for a business meeting, my husband had military duty. He was going to make a reservation to the Red Roof Inn, I am a very pickie traveler, and I told him to let me look first. I am glad that I did. I paid a rate of 99 dollars for one night. The only complaints that I had was *1 they charge for breakfast. *2 there was no parking because the hotel was full, and they do not have a big enough parking lot to accomodate a full house. The fitness room was nice. The hotel was CLEAN...It was a good stay. There are 6 floors. We stayed on the 5th floor. There is an outdoor pool. There is construction happening behind the hotel. It is a Hampton Inn being built.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2009

reserved room month prior, on arrival was informed room was not available but will upgrade. Some upgrade to a smoke fill room for a handicapped person. Was not able to hang clothes and microwave beeped in the middle of the night. Received a smoke filter to eliminate the smoke but it still smelled. Left message at checkout for manager to contact me and left message on his answers machine, no reply. We did received complimentary breakfast, thanks a lot. Also, someone hit my car in the parking lots. A bad start and a bad ending. Good location to mall and rivers street but will not recommend for the price.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank sweetieinsc
Reviewed June 28, 2009

We enjoyed our three night stay in Savannah at the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown. We were treated well at check in and out, the room was one of the cleanest hotel rooms i have stayed in over the past three years, and the value of our stay was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel; we stayed in the King Evolution Suite and were well pleased. Great central location to Tybee Island, Historic Savannah, and the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2009

Absolutely fantastic service on my 5 night stay in town. The room was super clean and the staff very attentive. I was very comfortable, got a lot of much needed work done and was treated like royalty.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business