“Family Reunion”

Ranked #35 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Tampa, Florida
“Family Reunion”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Catering service was very good. However, wait staff was very intrusive in their efforts to clear tables. Oftentimes asking guest who were still eating if they could clear plates. Food very delicious any bountiful.

Room Tip: Ask about microwaves in rooms, do not assume they are furnished.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jackie S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you much for hosting your reunion with us. We are happy to hear the food was so delicious however, we are so sorry that our staff was too quick to clear plates! That was certainly not our intention. We have already reviewed this with our team to ensure this doesn't happen for future events! Thank you for bringing it our attention!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Hampton
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Due to a mix-up with my company credit card and another future reservation I made with another company that I will never reserve with again, I ended up needing help just to be able to stay in my room for the night until my company credit card was dealt with. Bonnie at the front desk was amazing, understanding, and truly cared about my situation. She made sure that I was taken care of and had a place to stay for the night until I was able to resolve the other situation.

The property itself is a beautiful property and very well appointed. Keurig coffee makers in the rooms...love it!

savannah
Reviewed July 14, 2014

As a native Savannah resident I am well qualified to judge down-home southern cooking. The Garden Inn restaurant has it down pat with tasty dishes and plenty of variety. Ask for Adam for excellent service

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have been dining in the restaurant for over a year and I have yet to be disappointed. Adam has been our server and is always helpful. The food is delicious and the hotel is always immaculate. I plan on holding an event in the winter at this hotel and look forward to working with the staff.

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Had a great experience at the Hilton Garden Inn...during my family reunion, really made the stay in Savannah a great one..thanks for all your help...I will recommend the Hilton Garden Savannah Midtown to all.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you all choosing to host your event with us and are so excited to see so many of you enjoyed yourselves. Thank you for leaving your positive feedback here for others.
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I spend a lot of time traveling for work and already have high expectations about staying in a Hilton hotel but Wow! I was completely taken away by the beautiful hotel, how cozy it is, the size of the workout facility, the quality of the complimentary breakfast and above all else the cheery disposition of the staff. It was a breeze to check in. Bonnie at the front desk was very helpful and pleasure to talk with as she found me a room, answered the phone AND helped the other guests!! Ladies & gentlemen I highly recommend visiting Savannah and stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Midtown, a great hotel with an even greater staff.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown for almost 2 weeks on business in July of 2014 and really liked it. The location is great, its within 5 miles of Downtown Savannah and the historic River Street and City Market. There are also several good restaurants and a Publix within walking distance. Bonnie, Brittany, and the counter staff also always very friendly and helpful with good advice on where to go for food and entertainment. Adam and the restaurant / bar staff is also excellent and made some sweet tea just for me during breakfast.