Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
1,268 results
All reviewsfront desksavannah midtownhistoric districtnice hotelshort drivebreakfast buffettybee islandsouthern hospitalityriver streethgipublixkeurigabercornhamptonconciergegaaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown is a fantastic hotel located close to the Historic District. The staff was extremely helpful, and they had our room ready upon arrival. We asked the concierge several questions, and she knew every answer. She recommended several great restaurants and landmarks for us to visit. Everyone we encountered during our stay was fantastic. We will be staying at this property again and again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BClaterbaugh13
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great stay. SUPER staff. Excellent rooms. Great breakfast ($10 buffet and worth every penny). Concierge big help with tour plans. Room was clean, bright, smelled good, etc. Hotel was very comfortable. Afternoon traffic on one way street a challenge, so be sure to check with front desk for directions before you head out.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located near shopping and access to downtown. The rooms were clean and comfortable. But what made the Hilton stand out was its total commitment to friendly service. Everyone went out of their way to be helpful, particularly to help us with our Sabbath needs. We needed staff to let us in the door and get us into our room without our using the electronic key. The desk clerk and ancillary staff couldn't have been nicer. They looked out for us to make sure we had everything that we needed. The entire staff was highly professional, service-oriented, and friendly. We highly recommend Hilton Garden Inn, Midtown.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Glenna R
GM_HGI_Midtown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We will make sure our staff sees your compliments and know that their hard work makes a difference to our guests. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to your return!

Bryan Cornelius

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I travel frequently to Savannah and stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff are extremely responsive and attentive during my stay. Many remember me when I return and give me a personal greeting when they see me on site. A special recognition to Bruce Kimball who goes out of his way to make sure that I've got everything I need and to Josh in the Grille who provides excellent service and always greets me with a smile.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The staff at this Hilton has been better than any other hotel I have stayed at. Bruce Kimbell went above and beyond to get me something that I needed and Mylik at the front desk is the same way. She has bent over backwords to make our visit wonderful. I would recomment this hotel to any and everyone. The entire staff have been helpful and very polite. Four stars!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family