“We were not disappointed!!!!”

Corleone's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Corleone's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 894 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Broughton Street
Reviewed December 1, 2008

My husband and I came across Carleone's when looking for a place to eat while visiting Savannah. Everything from the salad, rolls, cheese bread, and entrees were fantastically fresh and full of flavor. Service was a little slow but the excellent food made up for it. Next time we're in Savannah, we'll definately be back!

Reviewed September 30, 2008

So my girlfriend and I decided to stop here one night. We were headed to another italian restaurant in the area but didn't want to wait. Our mistake. Our waitress was stoned...I'm serious, I could smell it. She was so out of it I could have ordered everything and not gotten any of it. Calamari to start. Rubbery, disgusting, soggy, and the sauce was a marinara, but we couldn't dip the calamari because the sauce had half a [-] tomato in it. We also had to ask for salt for the table. We didn't eat it. Drinks took forever. So I ordered ziti and she ordered the lasagna. The ziti was solid. I couldn't chew it...I mean it. The lasagna was DISGUSTING. Ground beef with hamburger helper. Two bites and when the waitress returned, I said "Look, I don't want to be rude but this is terrible." She started crying. The manager or owner came over and started clearing our table, said that she had never had a complaint before calling me an [-] for making the waitress cry. I politely responded that I was also in the food industry and that I could not believe she would treat a customer that way.
Food- F-
Management- F-
Service- KB+
Will I go back? Hmmmmm....

2  Thank Breezy88
Reviewed September 12, 2008

I can’t recommend Corleone’s enough! I’m from the Midwest but needed to arrange a wedding rehearsal dinner in Savannah. The restaurant was recommended because of the good food, but what really impressed me was the way they took care of our party. All arrangements were handled over the phone because of the long distance. The manager told me, “Relax. I’ll take care of everything. “ And he did! He suggested and provided many little special details that made our night memorable. They went way over and above what would normally be expected from a restaurant. When I called in a tizzy at the last minute, they assured me it would be no problem to accommodate my changes. Along the way, the manager suggested ways to make the party easier on me and also keep my costs in line. I was delighted with how the whole evening turned out. Now here is the truly amazing part—when I got back home and realized there had been a mistake in my bill(accidental overcharge because of my confusion) , I called and they CHEERFULLY corrected it. This place knows how to do things right—good food and good service.

Reviewed September 3, 2008

I am not sure what was going on with the other reviews. But the night my wife and I went to Corleone's everything was amazing. The food was delicious and the service was fast and friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone wanted a nice Italian meal for a decent price.

Reviewed August 18, 2008

My husband is Italian, and by default, I have adopted the love of Italian food. Because my husband is the manager of an Italian Restaurant, we often attempt to eat at at least one Italian restaurant in every town that we visit. Unfortunately, our trip to Savannah brought us to Corleone's. This restaurant was by far the worst restaurant either of us have ever eaten at. We were served sloppy, slimy garlic bread that tasted as if it had been purchased in the frozen department of Wal-Mart. We requested oil and vinegar to dip it in, but this did not help the flavor at all. I ordered meat and spinach cannelloni, and my husband ordered Manicotti. Both of these dishes seemed soupy and watered down. The sauce was hardly evident in the dish, and was very tasteless and bland. Part of the Manicotti was burned, and part of it was still frozen and crunchy. The cannelloni was extremely greasy, and after a few bites, I "refused" to eat any more. We are not picky eaters, and have never sent back food in a restaurant, but considering the high price of the food, and the lack of quality in its execution, we had no other choice.

On a positive note, the server was very nice, attentive, and was very prompt in offering us a refund for the entire bill.

Overall, I would not recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank ogmaanun