“Go hungry!”

Corleone's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Corleone's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 874 Restaurants in Savannah
Cross street: Broughton Street
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Go hungry!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Went Saturday evening, reservation a must as people queuing up outside, some up to 1 hr. Well worth it though, food is really tasty & portions are huge. Italian sausage a highlight, had for starter & pasta main course. Service a bit frantic, really pushed by being so busy, forgot our table water & didn't offer fresh cutlery after starters. Go hungry & make a reservation!

Houston, Texas
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My mom and I stopped in around 2 on a Friday. Granted it was in April and not peak season, but I'm reasonably certain we were the only guests there. We chose to eat outside since the weather was nice. The outdoor facilities are just several tables on the sidewalk, with no fence or gate to separate you from pedestrians, and MLK is not exactly picturesque, but the are under an awning and large trees so it was a very comfortable experience. I had the Milano panini and let me say, it was delicious! If I had even very hungry I wouldn't have taken the time to savor it properly! The favors were thoughtfully balanced and the serving size was appropriate. It wasn't a huge chain-restaurant calorie laden monstrosity, but neither was it skimpy. My mother ordered a burger and it was a monster, the kind that is so big you can't actually bite into it. She ate it with a fork. The prices were reasonable, $8 for each item. I didn't use the facilities or eat indoors, but what I saw inside looked atmospheric and tastefully decorated. I rated the atmosphere as average because, while I enjoyed eating outdoors, they don't truly have the facilities, or location, for it. I will defiantly eat there again.

I didn't make a reservation, but they do accept them through OpenTable.

Augusta, Georgia
“Authentic Italian food!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I'm Italian, born and raised there, and I was very pleased to find entrees on their menu that I had never seen on any other Italian restaurant here in the US. Portions were generous, service was great, and we loved being able to dine out in the fresh air since the weather permitted it.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Michelle P
Salisbury, Maryland, US
“Good Southern Italian”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Not Southern Italy, southern Italian food.
We sat at the bar to wait for our table and the bartender was great, provided some Italian beer and suggestions.
Note, the Saturday night we were here appeared to be "children's night". Their parents apparently had come from an event and were more concerned about interacting with each other rather than calming their overactive screaming(shrilling) children. But I won't hold this against my review as I told the owner who agreed with me and was very personable.
The meal was excellent. I started with the mussels and they were cooked just right. My wife had the sausage onion and peppers with pasta and enjoyed it. I chose the special, clams, mussels, scallops and shrimp over linguini and it was very good. We were not rushed, the atmosphere could have been nice except for what I noted above. Our total check w/o tip was $69.06.
What made this review Very Good versus Excellent was our waitress Charlene. All of the other servers seemed so efficient but Charlene had no personality, did not offer water, no suggestions, no wine pairings, disappeared for long periods of time and genuinely was a immature server.

1 Thank JaysaTravelinMan
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Great Business Dinner”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I agree, the name is a bit misleading as we all think of "The Godfather", but their fare has Greek and Italian notes. I have been here before and it is consistent. The kabobs are presented differently(fun) and are good. You get your choice of very good sides as well. We had good service and enjoyed the wine selection. There's good value to this place.