“Great, informative tour!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Oglethorpe Gray Line Trolley Tours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great, informative tour!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our your guy (cannot remeber his name) was great. He was a fifth generation savannahin and was Irish (I thought this was relabent because of Savannah's St. Patti day celebration). The tour was informative and very enjoyable. I would recommend this to everyone.

1 Thank Mposton1972

Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Haunted Savannah Trolley Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We just returned home from a trip to Savannah/ Tybee Island, GA. One of my favorite parts of the trip was our haunted trolley tour with Tim!! He was very entertaining in an educational and fun way!! He made sure everyone on the trolley was able to get a good view of each site, he included personal experiences, and he kept us all interested the entire time!! It was the perfect way to end our vacation!! The Haunted Savannah Trolley Tour is definitely something to add to your "to do list" on a trip to Savannah!!

1 Thank Allison H
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Awesome Ghost Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

This tour was my favorite part of our trip to Savannah. I would recommend it to anyone whether you have visited here before or not. Tim our tour guide was very knowledgeable but best of all entertaining. I would love to do the day tour next time I go, and of course I would request Tim as my tour guide!

Cary, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Haunted Trolley Tour Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Only having the afternoon and evening in Savannah, my family chose a trolley tour as being the best way to see highlights of the city. And a haunted tour would make a fun twist. My husband and two girls (10 and 3) had a great time! Tim was obviously well educated on Savannah and was an excellent story teller. He made the evening great! Thanks Tim!

1 Thank Doni_reece
Los Angeles
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Informative Fun Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

What a great way of appreciating Savannah! My wife knew little about it's history and I knew much less. Rick from Jersey was our guide. He was very informative and has good comedic timing. He made learning a fun experience. He weaved Savannah's history with good humor, sensitivity and current events. Gave us good places to eat at and points of interests with a feeling that he's experienced these sites personally. We are now planning to return with a greater amount of time to fully experience this historic city.