“Great place!”

Cuisines: French, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: The inviting aroma of sweet and savory menu items, wholesome cuisine and freshly baked breads and pastries prepared on-site daily keep visitors coming back to Goose Feathers Café day after day. Proudly serving the Savannah area since 1986, this bustling,but cozy café fuses the dining ambiance found in Lower Manhattan's urban Greenwich Village with Southern Charm and Hospitality. Love breakfast? Goose Feathers Café serves hot and cold breakfast items throughout the day. Pair your selection with a cup of freshly ground roasted coffee or choose from one of our many flavored organic teas served piping hot or ice cold for a perfect start or end to your day! Savor go-to breakfast favorites like our warm bagels, handmade sweet preserve-filled and chocolate-stuffed butter croissants, and hearty portions of homemade oatmeal with fresh fruit, Eggs Benedict Savannah style served on our made from scratch butter croissants and our signature Breakfast Panini. For lunch, enjoy the soup of the day or our seasonal(April-Oct) famous garden-fresh gazpacho, City Market Sandwiches, Signatures Café Sandwiches, Grilled Panini and a variety of green salads. Other popular menu items include the Honey Ginger Chicken Sandwich, Smoked Turkey Reuben, Italian Panini or vegetarian-friendly Veggie Panini and Black Bean Burrito. Be sure to save room for a serious selection of sweets made from scratch including homemade cookies, cakes, bread pudding, Pecan Pie and our famous whoopie pies. Bon appetit!
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have eaten many breakfasts and lunches here. The food is excellent. Price is awesome. The staff and overall experience is great. A must if you are in a hurry and on a budget!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,761)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had been traveling for a while and were tired of hotel breakfasts. We were very happy to find this restaurant across the square from our hotel The Andaz. Great oatmeal, lots of egg dishes. Fresh coffee and very friendly service. We ended up going back the following morning.

1  Thank Namellor
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I write this as we're finishing up our fantastic breakfast because I don't want to forget to give this place some major kudos. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Atmosphere, great. Food is very tasting and a great value. My wife is making sure that I mention her waffle and eggeterian breakfsst, which were awesome.

Overall, a must for everyone to dine!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I found the food so good I went 4 times in a weeks visit.
everything is fresh and they offer a gluten free option on breads.
they are only open till 3pm. also if u go early u may have to wait in a line ,but it's worth it. after about 11-12 there's no line. everybody is very friendly and u can't forget to get dessert ;)
they are located right near ellis square down barnard.
I can't wait to go back to savannah it will me the first place I go

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Goose Feathers was on our list this week of places to visit during our week vacation in Savannah. I can say it was SO good we ate here twice.

LOVE their Southern Pecan coffee.....and their croissants with eggs and havarti cheese, spinach are to die for! I also must give a major shout out to their Chocolate chip breakfast bread......we loved it even more when we ate the leftovers the next day.

The staff is wonderful and the decor very nice. We ate inside one day and outside the next.

Great location just south of the City Market area