“This place is great for breakfast!!”

Goose Feathers an Express Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #23 of 896 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: French, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: The inviting aroma of sweet and savory menu items, wholesome cuisine and freshly baked breads and pastries prepared on-site daily keep visitors coming back to Goose Feathers Café day after day. Proudly serving the Savannah area since 1986, this bustling,but cozy café fuses the dining ambiance found in Lower Manhattan's urban Greenwich Village with Southern Charm and Hospitality. Love breakfast? Goose Feathers Café serves hot and cold breakfast items throughout the day. Pair your selection with a cup of freshly ground roasted coffee or choose from one of our many flavored organic teas served piping hot or ice cold for a perfect start or end to your day! Savor go-to breakfast favorites like our warm bagels, handmade sweet preserve-filled and chocolate-stuffed butter croissants, and hearty portions of homemade oatmeal with fresh fruit, Eggs Benedict Savannah style served on our made from scratch butter croissants and our signature Breakfast Panini. For lunch, enjoy the soup of the day or our seasonal(April-Oct) famous garden-fresh gazpacho, City Market Sandwiches, Signatures Café Sandwiches, Grilled Panini and a variety of green salads. Other popular menu items include the Honey Ginger Chicken Sandwich, Smoked Turkey Reuben, Italian Panini or vegetarian-friendly Veggie Panini and Black Bean Burrito. Be sure to save room for a serious selection of sweets made from scratch including homemade cookies, cakes, bread pudding, Pecan Pie and our famous whoopie pies. Bon appetit!
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Goose Feathers was on our list this week of places to visit during our week vacation in Savannah. I can say it was SO good we ate here twice.

LOVE their Southern Pecan coffee.....and their croissants with eggs and havarti cheese, spinach are to die for! I also must give a major shout out to their Chocolate chip breakfast bread......we loved it even more when we ate the leftovers the next day.

The staff is wonderful and the decor very nice. We ate inside one day and outside the next.

Great location just south of the City Market area

Write a ReviewReviews (2,759)

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I LOVE Goose Feathers !!!!!!
I love that it's consistant, and I love that it's delicious. It's not cheap!!! But it is wonderful.

I personally cannot get away from their Eggs Benedict on Croissant. However, they have another poached egg on croissant option, that is very similar that I may try next time.

They have great pastries, coffees, all kinds of drinks, breakfast items, sandwiches and lunch items, etc.

Expensive, and crowded, but wonderful !!!

Everyone should experience Goose Feathers at least once. I feel sure you will come back again and again.

~ Jeffrey

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had a breakfast sandwich on a croissant, loved it. My boyfriend really loved his meal too. It is easy to get in and out of. There was a line to the door but it moved very fast. A small price to pay for great food.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Quick and light fare for a delish breakfast. The quiche was great , the hubs ordered the eggs Benedict. Good coffee. Great service!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I love this gem of a restaurant. Casual eatery with gourmet food. Excellent service and nice people make this a favorite of mine. I eat here every time I am in Savannah.